Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvykikii (canning town)  (Read 1152 times)

5 review(s) for jessica-squirterxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pumps review got  her on my radar and I finally had an excuse to visit her as I was in East london.

Now she is difficult to Get a hold off imo. Phone is off constantly or slow replying, so bear that in mind if you are trying to arrange a last mintue thing.

The venue was a gated apartment complex but felt very secluded and safe.

i have to admit i was not expecting her to be as good looking as she was, vey cute with beautiful nice caramel skin. She did look larger that her pics sugguest, but it doesnt take away from her attractfulness.

I took advantage of the £60 for 30mins offer, which consisted of owo, doggy and cum on tits.

Kikii boast great oral skill and i concur and at tims it was very deep. After 10 mins i flipped her over and smashed her in doggy, great view and very responsive.

Knowing i wont cum in a condom i had to finish with more owo and then cim on her big tits.

Cleaned up then shooted off.

I pay a visit again.

Offline pumps

good review

i have to admit i was not expecting her to be as good looking as she was, vey cute with beautiful nice caramel skin. She did look larger that her pics sugguest, but it doesnt take away from her attractfulness.

This is it, her face, lips, nose isn't that of a typical black girl ....has a nice latina sort of twist to it. I can't remember exactly but when asked I think she mentioned one of her parents was from Dominican rep..... or somewhere like that.... I'm sure Sirlean will chime in with corrections  :sarcastic:

Downside is that the Size throws you off, but shes well kept and smells good so easily overlooked

Not entirely sure I feel like round 2 though she didn't do enough in my visit...

Offline Stealthmode

good review

This is it, her face, lips, nose isn't that of a typical black girl ....has a nice latina sort of twist to it. I can't remember exactly but when asked I think she mentioned one of her parents was from Dominican rep..... or somewhere like that.... I'm sure Sirlean will chime in with corrections  :sarcastic:

Downside is that the Size throws you off, but shes well kept and smells good so easily overlooked

Not entirely sure I feel like round 2 though she didn't do enough in my visit...

Having just got back from dom rep in June that makes sense. Her facial features fit with that latin look.

I almost always say i'll go back. And never do :D