Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Brittany  (Read 4741 times)

10 review(s) for BRITISHHOTMILF (2 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Walsalllad15

External Link/Members Only

Location - Hotel next to M6 J10, hotel is busy place so just walked in and went straight to room with no problem.

Price - £70 for 30 mins

Brittany is a stunning milf, your girl next door type of lady who'd you love to shag. She has a great firm figure and a very nice set of breasts. She was dressed in sexy underwear but that did not stay on for long.

We started we lots of kissing and touching on the bed,  she then gave me a nice relaxing massage putting her breasts to good use. Next to was covered oral which if she was in the Olympics she probably win a gold for it.

Next on to the sex where she was very rampant,  she seemed to enjoy it and had a smile on her face when we had finished.

Brit cleaned we up,  then offered me a drink before I left.  On the way out she gave me a lovely kiss.

Get to see her if you can guys.  Great lady who will give you a top service

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks for the review and glad you had a good time. I found her to be an unreliable timewaster and double booker.  :hi:

Offline Walsalllad15

Booking was no problem.. Try her again she may have had a bad day

Offline HappyandLucky

Booking was no problem.. Try her again she may have had a bad day
I understand what you're saying but any pro$$ie that double books and wastes my time, never gets a second bite at my wallet.  :hi:

Chrisip

I found her a complete turn off, saw her and frriend in Cannock, thre friend was thrown in for free. Theyd just both been eating,  didn't brush their teeth. They also went and urinated without then washing or even flushing the chain.

Offline HappyandLucky

I found her a complete turn off, saw her and frriend in Cannock, thre friend was thrown in for free. Theyd just both been eating,  didn't brush their teeth. They also went and urinated without then washing or even flushing the chain.

A separate review of her would be good if you can. It helps to inform all  :drinks:

Diehard

She told me she doesn't do Dfk?

Offline HappyandLucky

Fuck me but please don't. I almost booked her again today. Then checked on here and found my own review. She has a new profile as of August. Probably trying to lose her time wasteing history. Thank G for this site. I reviewed her and almost booked again. :dash:
Good news is 2 pleasant punts today. Will review shortly  :hi: