External Link/Members Only Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included
Nicky is an innocent looking young blonde lady with long legs and a small pert set of tits, I thought she was very cute. It was her first day and I do enjoy TOFTT.
In the room she asked what I like and I said "I just like going with the flow nothing kinky, just a standard S&F" She also asked if I liked GFE which I do enjoy and Nicky provided some French kissing.
Had a good snog with her while we were getting undressed, although she looked innocent there was nothing shy about her and when she started OWO, making short work of my little fella I managed to squirm out the words "wow and you look so innocent too" she laughed and replied "appearances can be deceiving" as she went to town on me. Nicky's blow job had me squirming, it was brutally good, deep and a skilled technique employed, I enjoyed it, and she seemed to enjoy the activity too.
After enjoying this for a while (I'm glad I'm not a feather trigger) Nicky climbed on top and she can fuck too. After mutually going for it for a bit went for doggy until I pulled out and finished on her perky boobs.
Nicky was sweet with a naughty side, provided me full GFE and skilled OWO.
Top service, I liked her a great addition to LM.