Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shanell sweet - Addiscombe  (Read 1405 times)

2 review(s) for teresa 4u (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Comms: maid/wg usual 2 call system

Girl: Boy, the photos tell you all you need to know, check them first before continuing reading....  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Attitude was good!

Services: owo,

Not a bad service, the bj was satisfying for the money, used abit of hand but I told her to stop and she did. Did have plans to film which she allows, but when I saw her I just fancied a really low light cheap bj whilst I relaxed.

paid: £30 for 15mins.

Side note: If you go there becarefull, they can sometimes be extremely clumsy with punters need for discretion....if your not carefull they'll let you in whilst they're letting punters out and silly shit like that. Usually they're pretty good but sometimes they FAIL hard.

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only

Comms: maid/wg usual 2 call system

Girl: Boy, the photos tell you all you need to know, check them first before continuing reading....  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Attitude was good!

Services: owo,

Not a bad service, the bj was satisfying for the money, used abit of hand but I told her to stop and she did. Did have plans to film which she allows, but when I saw her I just fancied a really low light cheap bj whilst I relaxed.

paid: £30 for 15mins.

Side note: If you go there becarefull, they can sometimes be extremely clumsy with punters need for discretion....if your not carefull they'll let you in whilst they're letting punters out and silly shit like that. Usually they're pretty good but sometimes they FAIL hard.

Hidden Image/Members Only

What a body  :scare:  :lol: Does her passport photo state dob January 1996?

Offline pumps

What a body  :scare:  :lol: Does her passport photo state dob January 1996?

are you taking extra strong medication today?  :sarcastic:

Verification photo is clearly another girl lol

hardcorebanger

are you taking extra strong medication today?  :sarcastic:

Verification photo is clearly another girl lol

Think it is the heat  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Think it is the heat  :sarcastic:

What heat? I thought you was a Spaniard? its coollld here for you guys  :sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

What heat? I thought you was a Spaniard? its coollld here for you guys  :sarcastic:

lol have been searching for a bird here in South with a huge arse but nothing good and cba to travel so searching for a beautiful face prossie to face fuck her at least............Stressful times. Hope Monday gets better here in South
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 05:17:14 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

lol have been searching for a bird here in South with a huge arse but nothing good and cba to travel so searching for a beautiful face prossie to face fuck her at least............Stressful times. Hope Monday gets better here in South

Only angela could fit that big ass requirement, but we all know what her service is like.

I've given up a long time ago trying to find girls in the south that meet specific requirements.

hardcorebanger

Only angela could fit that big ass requirement, but we all know what her service is like.

I've given up a long time ago trying to find girls in the south that meet specific requirements.

She does https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29769.msg744836#msg744836