Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sadie 4u - Rhyl  (Read 2204 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Sadie nw (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SUMO61

A very attractive MILF, blonde, great character, very professional and knows all of the moves.

External Link/Members Only

Venue

A little bit ropey, not really my scene. It's on the main street in Rhyl, near the station. Up stairs to a flat. At least two girls operate there and possibly a maid. It's a bit seedy and has seen better days. Technically, it's a brothel and that's a downside for me. Always the outside chance of a bust, depending on the mood of the authorities.

The room is ok, a proper massage table, rather than a bed. I quite liked this, as I enjoy getting the girl sat on the table, for a table -ender. Get better pumping in stood up.  There is also a sofa, which could be utilised too.

Bin in the corner bit unsightly, full of used condoms. Needs a flip top bin!

Sadie

A Manchester lass, now residing in the area. Been there a couple of years, so not an unknown quantity and this provides some evidence of a safe environment.   I must admit, I was a bit blown away by her. Blonde, very nice looking, a strapping lass, great tits, arse, thighs, the lot.  Very tactile, great fingers for a massage, then round the balls and tickling my arse. Got me boned up in no time.

She was so fit, I didn't know where to start. Lots of dirty talk, sucking, shagging, complete eye contact. A very full on GFE. Finished with a wank, with her telling me what a dirty fucker I was, licking my balls. Great dirty talker...Didn't stop when I came, kept up the hands and licking, squeezing out.

A quick wipe up and would I like a cuppa?  Brings me a drink and sits down for a nice chat with me. All on a thirty minute booking. Was there a good hour, with shower. Never felt rushed at all.

In summary, a top, top shag. Very fit, very GFE, MILFY, total professional. I will be back, I must admit I was a little bit stunned by her. Couldn't take my eyes off her. Potential EAS material, right up my street this one, need a cold shower now!

Offline hungrypunt

Yeah i seen Sadies myself a while back and she does out the effort in. Th visible scars are a bit obvious on the tits but she made up for that with her effort and enthusiasm.
I keep avin a quick look again myself when im in north wales but never managed to match diaries

SUMO61

Yeah i seen Sadies myself a while back and she does out the effort in. Th visible scars are a bit obvious on the tits but she made up for that with her effort and enthusiasm.
I keep avin a quick look again myself when im in north wales but never managed to match diaries

Make it quick, HP. Her profile now says she's shutting her legs in the New Year..