Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanelle - Hatfield  (Read 2688 times)

11 review(s) for Sweetie Shanelle (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Willingandable1

External Link/Members Only

As promised this is the review of the meet I had with Shanelle. This is my first review on here and probably doesn't provide the detail you expect but we all have to start somewhere.

Comms
After the initial booking request was accepted, all comms were done via txt.  Instructions to confirm the appointment on the day of the booking was clear as was the text with the directions.

About the venue

The flat was easy to find and  had plenty of parking with the directions Shanelle provided.  The Flat was clean and spacious, we started in the living room/Kitchen  but soon ended up in the bedroom where Shanelle had thoughtfully tueend on  a fan to help keep I cool.

About Shanelle

Physical

Shanelle is both physically and mentally attractive.   

I am always a bit sceptical when someone obscures their photos and was even more so from the verification photo that has been posted on here.  When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised by how attractive she is and how tight her body is with a lovely pert bottom and great breasts.  It's obvious she has had work done on her face and she might not be everyone's cup of tea but I found her attractive.

Personality

Shanelle has a great personality and  was really easy to talk to about a number of subjects.  I don’t do this often but she soon put me at ease with her bubbly personality which only added to how attractive she is.

Services

Shanelle led the way and I enjoyed a number of the services on Shanelles Likes list.  The only slight negative would be that the DFK wasn’t as deep as I like but it’s a small thing considering the other services she offered.

About the meeting

I arrived at the agreed time and rang her to get the final directions, I always get nervous on the final walk to the front door and have been disappointed a couple of times but when the door opened and I saw Shanelle little willingandable1 started twitching at the thought of what was going to happen in the next hour.  As I mentioned above Shanelle is attractive with an amazing body.  She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and at this point I usually get asked to complete the paperwork so tried to but she insisted that we do this at the end.  I was offered a drink in the kitchen where more kissing,  touching and hugging took place.  Was lead into the bedroom where I will not go into too much detail but there was lots of kissing, touching, licking, rubbing until the happy ending  :wacko:. . . . oh and there was a blind fold.

You always hear that about a provider not being  a clock watcher but I can  definitely say Shanelle  is not a clockwatcher as afterwards we chatted for about half an hour past the end off the appointment, must remember to buy her a gift for  that  next time I see her.

Would I visit her again :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

As promised this is the review of the meet I had with Shanelle. This is my first review on here and probably doesn't provide the detail you expect but we all have to start somewhere.

Comms
After the initial booking request was accepted, all comms were done via txt.  Instructions to confirm the appointment on the day of the booking was clear as was the text with the directions.

About the venue

The flat was easy to find and  had plenty of parking with the directions Shanelle provided.  The Flat was clean and spacious, we started in the living room/Kitchen  but soon ended up in the bedroom where Shanelle had thoughtfully tueend on  a fan to help keep I cool.

About Shanelle

Physical

Shanelle is both physically and mentally attractive.   

I am always a bit sceptical when someone obscures their photos and was even more so from the verification photo that has been posted on here.  When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised by how attractive she is and how tight her body is with a lovely pert bottom and great breasts.  It's obvious she has had work done on her face and she might not be everyone's cup of tea but I found her attractive.

Personality

Shanelle has a great personality and  was really easy to talk to about a number of subjects.  I don’t do this often but she soon put me at ease with her bubbly personality which only added to how attractive she is.

Services

Shanelle led the way and I enjoyed a number of the services on Shanelles Likes list.  The only slight negative would be that the DFK wasn’t as deep as I like but it’s a small thing considering the other services she offered.

About the meeting

I arrived at the agreed time and rang her to get the final directions, I always get nervous on the final walk to the front door and have been disappointed a couple of times but when the door opened and I saw Shanelle little willingandable1 started twitching at the thought of what was going to happen in the next hour.  As I mentioned above Shanelle is attractive with an amazing body.  She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and at this point I usually get asked to complete the paperwork so tried to but she insisted that we do this at the end.  I was offered a drink in the kitchen where more kissing,  touching and hugging took place.  Was lead into the bedroom where I will not go into too much detail but there was lots of kissing, touching, licking, rubbing until the happy ending  :wacko:. . . . oh and there was a blind fold.

You always hear that about a provider not being  a clock watcher but I can  definitely say Shanelle  is not a clockwatcher as afterwards we chatted for about half an hour past the end off the appointment, must remember to buy her a gift for  that  next time I see her.

Would I visit her again :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review, my question to you is how did she look to you compared to the truly dreadful verification pic that looked like plastic surgery gone wrong to me. You say its obvious she has had work done, well what kind of work in your view on her face, how close was the veri pic to the real her? I know looks are subjective but in this case if she doesn't actually look like plastic surgery gone wrong that's very useful info in my opinion.

MrXYZ987

Was lead into the bedroom where I will not go into too much detail but there was lots of kissing, touching, licking, rubbing until the happy ending  :wacko:. . . . oh and there was a blind fold.

This is UKP, not some fluffy bollocks review on AW. All your missing for the real sick bag required is "treat her well"

Every intimate detail isn't needed, but something about what you did is needed: OWO or OW, RO, sex, t&t, bdsm etc ...

MrXYZ987

Oh, and how much did you pay & for how long

Offline Willingandable1

Thanks for the review, my question to you is how did she look to you compared to the truly dreadful verification pic that looked like plastic surgery gone wrong to me. You say its obvious she has had work done, well what kind of work in your view on her face, how close was the veri pic to the real her? I know looks are subjective but in this case if she doesn't actually look like plastic surgery gone wrong that's very useful info in my opinion.

I would say she looks better than the verification pic posted, she looked a bit puffy in the photo but wasn't liked that in person. I would say she not quite there on the plastic surgery gone wrong but 1 more procedure and that would be her going into the its gone too far now.

Not being any sort of expert on this I would say nose job, lips done and think her cheeks might have been done as well (if that's possible).

Not sure that helps much but hopefully it gives you an idea.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:21:10 pm by Willingandable1 »

Offline Willingandable1

Oh, and how much did you pay & for how long

I had an hour appt booked but ended up being 1 1/2 hrs for £140
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:17:46 pm by Willingandable1 »

Offline Willingandable1

This is UKP, not some fluffy bollocks review on AW. All your missing for the real sick bag required is "treat her well"

Every intimate detail isn't needed, but something about what you did is needed: OWO or OW, RO, sex, t&t, bdsm etc ...

I do apologise for not following the unwritten rules for reviews. List of services below:

FK - a bit of tongue but not what I would call DFK
OWO
RO
RIMMING
PENETRATION (protected)
Fingering (vag and anal)

Anal was offered but didn't take her up on the offer.

MrXYZ987

I do apologise for not following the unwritten rules for reviews. List of services below:

FK - a bit of tongue but not what I would call DFK
OWO
RO
RIMMING
PENETRATION (protected)
Fingering (vag and anal)

Anal was offered but didn't take her up on the offer.

That's better, thanks for popping back on and providing those details, much appreciated.

Offline smiths

I would say she looks better than the verification pic posted, she looked a bit puffy in the photo but wasn't liked that in person. I would say she not quite there on the plastic surgery gone wrong but 1 more procedure and that would be her going into the its gone too far now.

Not being any sort of expert on this I would say nose job, lips done and think her cheeks might have been done as well (if that's possible).

Not sure that helps much but hopefully it gives you an idea.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

PaleRider

I saw Shanelle recently, (review to follow) and her services were great, super body with best boob job I've seen, however for me the looks were just a bit weird. I would say the plastic surgery was overdone. For me I would put her mid-40s, but services and body were excellent.

Offline Badvicar

Putting up some real photos would probably help everyone concerned.

Offline unclepokey

Enough! I respectfully suggest. Why don't you Mc Vicar and Smiths put up some cash and toss for whom will TOFTT. Then let us know whether you feel the expenditure worth the effort..

Offline Badvicar

Enough! I respectfully suggest. Why don't you Mc Vicar and Smiths put up some cash and toss for whom will TOFTT. Then let us know whether you feel the expenditure worth the effort..

Calm down Sir Pokestar! Don't want you falling off your white charger after the evenings Sherry.

Offline smiths

I don't know why your mentioning me in this, I will post what I want about this WG. Others have confirmed she has had plastic surgery, you called it using lots of make-up in your review, they aren't the same thing obviously, so I will wait until someone I know sees her and feeds back honesty. :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_Shins

I'm looking at these as I'm considering WGs just outside of London as I may find more of what I want there, and this one may well be a good target for me. I would have to ask her if she actually has those red shoes in her gallery.