Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss C -Cheryl / Glasgow  (Read 2163 times)

Offline godfatherofsoul

Evening gents

I've just arranged a meeting with cheryl for this Sunday. I've had an interest in catching up with her before (as some of my previous posts indicate).

Just wanting to ask of views from others. I've only seen one review on here, and wanted to ask if anyone had any recent meetings with her to give me an idea of what to expect in terms of looks, service etc. Especially interested in anal and wanted to check if this is still something she regularly offers.

Many thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only

DG

Haven't seen her since my review so don't know if anything has changed. Met her twice; first for 30 mins, when anal was not offered, then for an hour, when anal was very much on offer  :yahoo:

Offline David1970

Only sees punters with positive feed back on AW.

I do not do feed back on AW as I am not a member, so I out

ickydicky

i have no interest in sticking my cock up a hoors shitey arse :vomit:

Offline Jock D

Only sees punters with positive feed back on AW.

I do not do feed back on AW as I am not a member, so I out

You and me both mate, I think we're very much in the minorty on here as most people who post appear to be members, and I still get pissed off when I miss out on a potentially good punt because of it...but I have no intention of joining up.

Offline randydandy2013

Seen her a few times over the years with the last being about 2 years ago. I'd say she's about 50 size 14 with a cracking pair of tits. I never done anal with her and would suggest that you check that it is available before your booking as she has it at her discretion on her profile.

Firebird

i have no interest in sticking my cock up a hoors shitey arse :vomit:

Speaking as someone who is a bit of an anal connoisseur, girls will make sure that they are clean and 'empty' if they know they're doing anal.

Well any WG with a shred of self respect will make sure  :P

Offline godfatherofsoul

Many thanks gents. I'll message her tomorrow and gauge what the likelihood is for anal. Even if she doesn't guarantee it, I might take the chance anyway as she seems a safe bet overall.

ickydicky

Speaking as someone who is a bit of an anal connoisseur, girls will make sure that they are clean and 'empty' if they know they're doing anal.

Well any WG with a shred of self respect will make sure  :P

i will leave it to you. the arse is for shite the pussy for cock :dance:

DG

Seen her a few times over the years with the last being about 2 years ago. I'd say she's about 50 size 14 with a cracking pair of tits. I never done anal with her and would suggest that you check that it is available before your booking as she has it at her discretion on her profile.

Age defo late 40s; there was an article in the papers about her when she worked at Scorpios that gave her real age a while ago, so late 40s maybe 50 about right I'd say. She is spotlessly clean btw in every respect. Had I not found some great, younger, regulars I would have been back.

Firebird

i will leave it to you. the arse is for shite the pussy for cock :dance:

Haha bizzare logic a must say, a could just counter that and say that pussy is for pish  :hi:

Anal is truly exceptional, nothing better than fucking a gorgeous girl in the arse!!  :wacko:

ickydicky

Offline bumble

Seen her a few times.  Very enthusiastic and fun, up for most things. Plenty of room to roll about on the super king sized bed.

Enjoy !!!

DG

Seen her a few times.  Very enthusiastic and fun, up for most things. Plenty of room to roll about on the super king sized bed.

Enjoy !!!

Oh yeah, the massive bed; you could park your motor on in and still have room  :D

Offline auldie63

Take it you drive a mini DG, can't see the XJ fitting on many beds.

DG

Take it you drive a mini DG, can't see the XJ fitting on many beds.

Nothing mini about me, surely you know that my friend  :cool: but Miss C does have a big bed, big enough for a MMFF; fancy it? :drinks:

ickydicky

oh dear. now the punters are touting themselves. dear dear dear. or perhaps cheap cheap cheap

DG

oh dear. now the punters are touting themselves. dear dear dear. or perhaps cheap cheap cheap

Cheap, cheap, cheap from the splash and dash King; yeah, credible itchy  :dash: :bomb:

It's friendly banter, doubt you know much about that  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

:D :crazy: :wacko:
Nothing mini about me, surely you know that my friend  :cool: but Miss C does have a big bed, big enough for a MMFF; fancy it?
:D :wackogirl: :hi:

Offline godfatherofsoul

Well, I can report that she duly delivered.

ickydicky

ickydicky