External Link/Members OnlyMet with Bonnie!!! this week as her pictures really caught my eye. She has been reviewed on here a handful of times but I thought I would chance my luck as she has some negative comments about reliability.
Comms- E-mailed on AW and she was always pretty quick to reply mainly a couple of hours or so- more so later in the day.
Venue- smart apartment near the Etihad.
Cost- £150 ph
Looks- Pictures are definitely her and accurate. Bonnie also has a pretty face too but none shown in pictures.
Meet- Bonnie asked me to ring her to confirm and we chatted a bit about what she should wear. I chose her schoolgirl outfit. Parked down street and called to be let into parking area then into building. Seemed a bit of a military operation but got the job done.
In the appartment and was really pleased to see Bonnie dressed as requested, she looked gorgeous so happy that she was better than expected and not just a great body and poor face.
Offered a shower which I took and joined her on the bed. Had a good chat handed over the cash and then got involved with some DFK.
Bonnie then got on top grinding kissing talking dirty and got her very impressive boobs out. Yes they are fake but a good job I would say.
Onto OWO for a bit then on with the rubber into her on top, spoons, mish then finished in doggy.
I cleaned myself up and then we sat and had a chat for quite a while. Didn't feel like I could go again as she really went to town on the OWO so felt emptied out.
She says that's her favourite and she did act like she enjoyed it with some deepthroat in there too.
Had another shower to clean up and that was time up.
Summary-
Would I see again yes
Looks like pictures
Very chatty!
Made me feel really relaxed.
Don't write many reviews so apologies for the randomness.
Blackberry