Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Lee Leeds  (Read 900 times)

stresshead

I am new to this site, hope you long standing experts you dont mind me asking,  has anybody seen lola lee leeds External Link/Members Only

She just looks awsome, and I am a sucker for a little blonde fittie !.

There is this one too, External Link/Members Only  I am on a bit of a mission at the mo ,, age and all that crap !,,

Any pointers or other suggestions would be good.

PS, Saw Kennedy!xx twice last week, she was 10 out of 10 for me.. Chuffin awsome.

Cheers

Offline DiFontaine

Several very mixed reviews for Lola Lee on here. I've not seen the other girl before, looks decent enough though.

Offline Jindybandy

In terms of looks and sexual services, Lola is incredibly hot - in fact one of the overall hottest girls I've seen. She gives great deepthroat and seems to get off on being screwed BUT, and this was a big but for me - her attitude is......odd. She comes off as almost disinterested, practically ignoring you, not showing you in/out of the room. Doesn't engage you at all, spends time on her phone, that kind of thing. I've put a review on here up for her the two times I've seen her and mentioned on there these points. The first time I found it odd, but after the second and it happening again I marked as a negative.
If you just fancy screwing a very hot girl, I'd personally recommend booking a 30 minute slot with her the once to gauge how you feel about her overall approach.
If you're after a more engaging encounter though, I'd maybe give her a miss.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Several very mixed reviews for Lola Lee on here. I've not seen the other girl before, looks decent enough though.

The other girl was "Hot Katelyn" who is in my reviews. Sorry can't do link on my phone. A poor neutral.

stresshead

Cheers all,,

The Candyshop is shouting again,,,,