Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Hannah-x London Tour (Wowsers)!  (Read 4648 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Belgarion

Evening chaps, cannot wipe the grin off my face after a superb afternoon with the lovely lady

Comms
Comms arranged through UKE and by phone. Very easy to speak to and we get on well on UKE

Appearance and Attitude
Profile pics are 100% accurate and a lovely smile and personality to match. Google maps tried to scupper my fun but the lovely lady was patient.

Venue
Hotel near station in London on Northern Line. No issues with reception whatsoever. She was dressed as I requested.

Event
Welcomed with a kiss, hopped in the shower and hopped out and we got down to business, services delivered excellently with a smile as per her profile. Her Oral skills are the stuff of legend. Variety of positions, very enthusiastic and she sorted me out good and proper. Was in a daze after popping and took a few moments to gather my wits. Cleaned me up and we had a superb discussion afterwards, with me continuing to appreciate her lovely posterior. No clockwatching whatsoever.

Had to leave as I'm away on holiday tomorrow. Left the hotel feeling like Superman after exposure to the rays of a blue sun, not yellow. (Comic book geeks will know what I mean).

Smiling to myself on the train home. I will definitely see her again.

Pros
Delightful woman and a superb SP. No complaints whatsoever

Cons
Had to leave.

Stupendous punt, stupendous!

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Glad you had a good time...

Well reviewed girl by the looks of it.

GolfNut

Excellent report Belgarion and glad to hear you had a great time.

Hard not to with Hannah, she's one of the very best SP's out there I reckon.

The problem for me, is that getting to see her again can be a problem as she's touring or based in the West Mids.

Offline Belgarion

Glad you had a good time...

Well reviewed girl by the looks of it.

Thanks pumps  :hi:

She deserves all the positive reviews.

Offline Belgarion

Excellent report Belgarion and glad to hear you had a great time.

Hard not to with Hannah, she's one of the very best SP's out there I reckon.

The problem for me, is that getting to see her again can be a problem as she's touring or based in the West Mids.

Indeed, if she was in London, it would be much easier. Will maximise the opportunity when she tours again

Hornydevil247

Good review Belgabion

Good to see you had a fun time.  :thumbsup:

Offline mace-window

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review I'm a comic guy myself the blue sun part killed mme :lol: :lol: :lol: so I take you developed new abilities afterwards :thumbsup:

Downtown Habit

Her Q&A section was quite amusing too.

Q. Can I see a photo of your face/ why don't you show your face ?    A. If the day should come that I decide to run for president the last thing I need is a photo of me with a mouth full of cock surfacing in the sun newspaper.
Q. Wut tym cn I cum c u ?    A. When you can string a sentence without me having to decipher it using the urban dictionary. Innit Bruv.
Q. What time do you open?    A. I'm not a fish and chip shop my lovely.
Q. Do you do 15 min quickies ?    A. It takes me that long to get my socks off ;).

Offline SamLP

Good review. She sounds like a good SP.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  I did not realize that she toured London.  Will certainly try to catch her next time.

Offline Bassman

Oooh a cosplayer! One to tick off my bucket list! But will have to wait until she's back... As I've not come across any other cosplayers in London.... damnit!

Thanks for the review, she's on the hotlist.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:46:10 am by Bassman »

john_n

Good review Belgarion and can confirm she is a great girl. Had the pleasure of seeing her myself.

Agree about her oral skills, really did it for me.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:11:28 am by john_n »

Offline dboy74

Good review  :thumbsup:

Hannah is as good a WG as there is out there. Never had anything less than top rate meets with her.

Offline dboy74

Oooh a cosplayer! One to tick off my bucket list! But will have to wait until she's back... As I've not come across any other cosplayers in London.... damnit!

Thanks for the review, she's on the hotlist.  :thumbsup:
Can highly recommend her Silk Spectre outfit  :wacko:

Offline _Bender_

Good review Belgarion, she is banging!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Punter Griffin

Can highly recommend her Silk Spectre outfit  :wacko:
I can highly recommend her Princess Leia outfit..review is on the way.

I can highly recommend her Princess Leia outfit..review is on the way.

Does she have any star trek ds9 or next generation outfits  :unknown:

Offline Bassman

Does she have any star trek ds9 or next generation outfits  :unknown:

Jadzia Dax or Beverly Crusher action? Or are you going the Duras route?  :D

It'd be Dianna Troi for me, but that's nothing new lol.

Offline Thepacifist

Happy to hear you had a great time with Hannah. She has a great personality on UKE so it's good to know her services match that. I don't normally book in advance these days but if she comes back to London I might have too.

I'm more of the bajor security officer that look done it for me big time major kira DS9

Offline Belgarion

Good review I'm a comic guy myself the blue sun part killed mme :lol: :lol: :lol: so I take you developed new abilities afterwards :thumbsup:

Many new abilities have been developed

Offline Belgarion

Dianna Troi for me too  :wackogirl:

Offline bossdrum

And there's Seven of Nine as well!

Offline themanwho

Excellent review Belgarion. Having had the pleasure myself on her Coventry tour, Hannah is definitely one of the west mids finest.