Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork account was hacked.  (Read 1548 times)

Offline elihd

My fellow punters i just discovered that my AW just got hacked.  :angry:  :thumbsdown:

I tried to log in there to arrange something for the weekend when i tried to log in it asked me to verify my email, i enter my email add for AW and it says that the email address for the account has been deactivated. Thank god i only got £1.60 credit in the account, the left over from reverse bookings. Please be cautious and i would advised to change your password on regular basis  (which i did not). Any one knows how to contact AW to get my account back?? Thanks

Offline Courtney

My fellow punters i just discovered that my AW just got hacked.  :angry:  :thumbsdown:

I tried to log in there to arrange something for the weekend when i tried to log in it asked me to verify my email, i enter my email add for AW and it says that the email address for the account has been deactivated. Thank god i only got £1.60 credit in the account, the left over from reverse bookings. Please be cautious and i would advised to change your password on regular basis  (which i did not). Any one knows how to contact AW to get my account back?? Thanks

I think if you haven't logged in for 6 months the account is deleted automatically. Sorry to hear that but it sounds like you'll have to start from scratch. The longer the password the better and you shouldn't need to change it often.

ickydicky

Offline elihd

I think if you haven't logged in for 6 months the account is deleted automatically. Sorry to hear that but it sounds like you'll have to start from scratch. The longer the password the better and you shouldn't need to change it often.

I logged on in the early morning before i went off to work in my penguin suit. I do need to need to start from scratch. I have a feeling either i got hacked or adultwork done it. i.e. deleted my account... Not sure why! :(

Offline mattmugwump

Might be a stupid question but did you notice the "reactivate me" link on the login page - might be worth a try???

Offline mattmugwump

Or you could go to the Help Centre and find an appropriate article that's close to your problem - closing the article with the close window button actually prompts for input if the article helped you - you can say no then enter some details about your account, see if you can get help that way!