Author Topic: Cody Sexy Milf Newton Le Willows  (Read 2060 times)


16 review(s) for cody-sexy-milf (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, via awa nad text, £120 ph, all on likes list included.

I was playing away from home today and managed to get a ticket with Cody Milf Fc and the away ground was a block of flats, new development easy to find newton off the 49 near the millstone pub
Pitchside parking was easy, but if your wary about parking in numbered bays stay out of the close a little and walk round. She lives there.
As you enter the away ground, its a red door, with a number of flats in it, north stand maybe...Kippax stand...dunno anyway be aware there are a few red doors, a steward wouldn't have gone amiss.
Messaged Cody and was promptly given the red door instructions and she told me my number, told me to get my trackie off and get warmed up ...I was comin on...yippee

Out off the bench onto the pitch I went, and yeah, she does look good, tight little body on her and for a girl in her 40s, she is fit. Pleasantries with a great smile she welcomed me to the match, I was already glad I was on and she could tell, I passed her the paperwork she offered a shower and she told me to get n the bed and get comfy. Pitch was very tidy, well kept, smelt lovely and clean, with toiletries n the shower/bathroom..

anyway enough of my efforts to relate this to soccer but to say fuck me I scored here...Services requested all carried out, sussies, hold ups, thong, OWO deepthroat carried out well( average cock), plenty spitting on my cock, gagging noises deep breaths. Nodder on Fucked mish, legs over shoulders then scissors. Back to the gagging, choked her throat a little, rammed her head down a good few times which was greeted with yeah come on you dirty fucker..treat me like a fucking slut , Yeah ...yeeeeah...comon ...excellent !.

Held her ankles on the headboard after she put the nodder on and I pumped hard, and she didnt bat an eyelid, great dirty  talk again with eye contact.  Back on the cock gagg, spit, mess, rubbing face in balls etc etc...Im gonna come...give me your throat, so she forces her head right down and the feeling of my cock in the tight throat as I unloaded is great for me.

Mmm she said, still had some in her gob, gave it a swill and swallowed with ease...well done girl.

had a good chat on the bed about a few things, Sandys LM, work, the usual, she is friendly and so easy to talk to. Told me a few things I didnt know about the industry and welcomed me to sex text anytime etc...but thats not for me, I like fucking not talking.

Showered , she had toiletries and clean fresh towels

Enjoyed all in all and tbh, those of you that have seen her before at the Parlours my say she was real hot when she was younger and dancing, for me shes hot as fuck at 41 and my Jizz will be making its way down her throat again.

Back to the soccer shite, Ive got a good local girl here who I will be bringing on as sub more often.

She will do well I think.

Offline threechilliman

On to my HL. Dirty talk and CIM seals the deal.

tcm

Offline MrMog

Booked her last week and my Boss pulled a fuckin curve ball on me and asked me to go in work on the same day :( but she was fine with it and said to come and see her when was convenient, She is top on my 'To Do' list. I am going to re book and try and get to see her over the next week. Review to come. It seems she is now doing duo meets with an 18 year old blonde lass?

Offline BEGGSY69

Ahhh Im likig the sound of this. Not had a duo in an age.....Not one for the MILFS usually but may have to make an exception here  ;)

Offline jaszyj87

anyone got a link to sonia-blade she duos with?



Offline jaszyj87

Not the best profile picture she's chosen there
agreed. my ass is better than that, think I'll stick to 1 girl service here

Offline Blue Moon

I've recently deposited a load into Cody's throat too. My review will follow next week but I thought I'd pass on my recommendation for this splendid milf in case anyone was thinking of visiting in the meantime.  Already planning a second visit.    Bm

Pepsiii

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like Cody of La Maison Bury now she's not on the rota anymore.

Offline hungrypunt

Looks like Cody of La Maison Bury now she's not on the rota anymore.

It is

marlboro20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
With Cody's mentoring... A's, CIM, Rimming and Swallowing... Reckon Sonia could be a star in the making.
Must say I do fancy a 20 year old sucking my dick.

anotherjohn50

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
With Cody's mentoring... A's, CIM, Rimming and Swallowing... Reckon Sonia could be a star in the making.
Must say I do fancy a 20 year old sucking my dick.

Does Cody do A's  ????

I clearly  recall a 2 girl session  with her and Amy at Sandy where  the subject came up and she said she didn't like anything going  near her bum hole.

Maybe someone  has broken her in since then    :)

Aj

Offline george r

Does Cody do A's  ????

I clearly  recall a 2 girl session  with her and Amy at Sandy where  the subject came up and she said she didn't like anything going  near her bum hole.

Maybe someone  has broken her in since then    :)

Aj


I think the poster means her two girl partner Sonia ?

marlboro20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Correct George... Sonia does A's, Cody don't

anotherjohn50

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


I think the poster means her two girl partner Sonia ?

Ah, just read it again see what you mean.

Aj