Author Topic: Nicky - Jasmine Spa Liverpool  (Read 1744 times)

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
Massage 7/10
H/R 10/10
£20 for 30 mins

So today I was looking for a quick punt. Couldn't find anything interesting so decided to try a massage since you lot go on about them all the time.  :D

I've never really fancied Thai girls but thought I would have a go. I met Nicky who was very nice and gave a decent massage (I visit a sports physio so perhaps I was comparing to a "real" physio?)

She asked if I wanted anywhere else massaging, I pointed to the old man and she asked if I'd been before. I said no and she offered it for £40. I laughed and said my friend said it was £20, she said OK and I asked for topless which she agreed to for £10. She let me play with her tits the whole time and touch here body and arse, only pussy was off limits.

HR was great, best wank I think I've had, she cleaned my mess up too. Never had that level of service!  :D

So I changed my view on them. Fun, relaxing and something sexy about a tiny woman wanking you off and calling you "big strong man."

Gonna go again. Any recommendations for Jasmine most welcome!  :drinks:


Offline santos.23

what nicky like look wise height and age around mate? i go there now and again just don't know who's who in there, be nice for us punters to no who's who

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
what nicky like look wise height and age around mate? i go there now and again just don't know who's who in there, be nice for us punters to no who's who

She's tiny. Like 5ft and early 20's. Lovely body. I saw a few girls on my in and they all look decent!

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

now go to sakura... you'll thank me later :P

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
now go to sakura... you'll thank me later :P

I accept your challenge good sir! :D

Drdude

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Met the lovely Nicky today
Nice massage after a bit of confusion about the shower
Agree the HE was indeed happy :cool: