Author Topic: Exotic Delphine  (Read 1381 times)


38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Manchester heaton park area. £80 30 min incall meet easily organised good comms. Get to the flat pics are accurate she's fit. Dressed sexy money handed over lead to the bedroom French kissing to start followed by a good blow job with good eye contact. Condom on and she rides me cowgirl then reverse cowgirl onto missionary. I then suggest I bend her over the chaise lounge this is really good. I move it in front of the mirror. She says oh so you can see yourself! :lol: I tell her I'm looking at you not me. This is great she's tight feels good I'm doing her from behind whilst looking her in the eye in the mirror. Wanted to finish in her mouth so off with the Jonny for more oral CIM finish left happy.  :thumbsup:

Offline jlenny1970

She looks good to me, but at that price I'm a little disappointed with her enjoys list.

Offline threechilliman

She looks good to me, but at that price I'm a little disappointed with her enjoys list.

Sometimes it's quality of services delivered rather than quantity...... She really is very good indeed.

tcm

Offline cat1144

Yer I recently saw this girl.

Was impressed too.

High quality service offered.

Love her flat too, with the views around greater manchester

I would have done a review for her, but she has many good reviews on here......people know she's a good one by now