Author Topic: Carmel 57 - Bromborough, Wirral  (Read 2265 times)


11 review(s) for VivianB (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SUMO61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

A super mature, operating from Bromborough, on the Wirral.

External Link/Members Only

Booking

Great comms, answered the phone quickly, easy to chat to, pleasant and gave clear directions. She asked what I would like her to wear, which was refreshing.

Venue

Her place is a flat above a parade of shops. For those who remember, it's the same block as the massage parlour that used to operate there, back in the 90s.  A very discreet side entrance between the shops, you'd never be noticed. Parking safe, easy and simple nearby in residential streets.

Carmel

If you like a tidy, sexy, mature, then you'll like her. I was stunned when she opened the door. Lovely, curvy figure, in a close fitting dress, short, well cut hair and glasses. Proper mature, professional business woman look. Very nice looking woman.  A smile that just said very, very sexy...

The session

I booked thirty minutes with Carmel, but she certainly doesn't watch the clock.  Up the stairs, offered a drink and shown through to the bedroom. All very clean, safe and tidy. She drops the dress and climbs on the bed, whilst i'm getting my kit off. Stockings, basque, as in her picture gallery.  Fabulous, womanly figure and a neatly trimmed, hairy bush, very natural.

Great cock handling by Carmel, to get me up and then I was straight on her, in missionary. Legs up in the air, tits bouncing and I came within minutes. I seldom cum into the condom these days, usually require a wank finish, but I couldn't stop myself.  She is so sexy, so natural, so curvy. Like fucking a business woman. The hairy bush made it much more real too, I was surprised what a turn on that was for me.

A good chat after, great to talk to, never felt rushed at any point.  She is easily the best mature I've met, she is now No 1 on the Hot List. Not cheap, I think an hour would be better value next time.

She offers great role play scenarios and clearly enjoys what she does, from our chat. She's smart, sussed, professional, very sexual and i'm hooked.  I like a woman round my age group (50+) and she ticks all the boxes.

She's been reviewed before by some of our NW first team squad, to great acclaim. Highly recommended, for the mature lover..












Treehouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow tempted to go as I used to frequent that parlour, even had a relationship with one of the girls (ended disastrously, as all ultimately do  :unknown:)



SUMO61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow tempted to go as I used to frequent that parlour, even had a relationship with one of the girls (ended disastrously, as all ultimately do  :unknown:)

It's not the same rooms as the ex-parlour, but it brought back happy memories for me too. A nice, discreet, safe spot.  Carmel told me that's why she picked it as her base.

Offline threechilliman

She's now one of my favourites - a sexy, mature woman who can do role play really well. I saw her for a second time in June and she made my fuckin' balls fizz on the landing of her gaff. Booked to see her again in the not too distant - just couldn't resist.

tcm

SUMO61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's now one of my favourites - a sexy, mature woman who can do role play really well. I saw her for a second time in June and she made my fuckin' balls fizz on the landing of her gaff. Booked to see her again in the not too distant - just couldn't resist.

tcm

She's top drawer, TCM, totally agree and a very nice woman too. I shot my load in minutes when I got between those wonderful thighs...