Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Moonflower Massage: Earls Court, London  (Read 6524 times)

Offline FrankieS

Comms: Just walked into the parlour and requested a massage. The receptionist was friendly and directed me to a room. £45 for one hour massage.

The venue: Close to Earls Court tube. Not bad, a tad tired but clean with fresh towels on offer.

The girl: Chinese by the nane of Tina, pretty in her early 20's. She had good English and was friendly.

Services rendered: Ok this is where things went downhill. I've been to Moonflower several times now. I have always been happy with the service, but I'd never had Tina before. She was a let down from the start. The massage was very much sub-standard. Now I know that in many places that is normal.  However, that is almost always off set by the quality of the extras.  I was told that for £60 I would have her clothes off and B2B.

Well, not quite, her idea of clothes off was keep her knickers. Her idea of B2B was standing next to me. When I complained that this was not the deal, she cheerfully explained that it was £80 to remove the knickers - they dont count as clothing, and standing next to me was B2B, which if involved actual B2B contact would be even more than £80. She then told another porkie and claimed this what all the other girls charged. Unfortunatly I had already paid.

The HR itself was lacklustre. Overall a poor experience. I expected more from Moonflower.

Offline pisceanuk

Sorry to hear of your experience. I usually select the girl beforehand and decide the amount and deal at reception itself to avoid any gimmicks inside when you are not much in a bargaining position.

Offline FrankieS

I hear you, thanks for the tip :thumbsup: Normally Moonflower is so much better.

Offline sonyvaio

Sorry to hear of your experience. I usually select the girl beforehand and decide the amount and deal at reception itself to avoid any gimmicks inside when you are not much in a bargaining position.

Is this generally or specifically at the Moonflower?

Offline pisceanuk

Generally, they will refuse to discuss at reception but you need to insist and that's how I confirm before paying anything at reception or to the massage girl.

Is this generally or specifically at the Moonflower?

Offline Moneyd

Anyone else been here recently?

Tempted to see if they have any decent EE girls available at the moment.

Online Jonestown

My god you're sure desperate for an EE girls with big tits today !

Why not try Elements in Kenway Road, they usually have busty poles available.

Offline Moneyd

My god you're sure desperate for an EE girls with big tits today !

Why not try Elements in Kenway Road, they usually have busty poles available.

Elements on Kenway Road?

Why have I never heard of this place.

Yeah I just prefer EE to Asian and Asian tits always disappoint me.

Offline sonyvaio

Go next door to the other place they have several EE,.

Moonflower did have one decent EE girl recently

But as mentioned go over one Road over to Elements and the place has loads of EE girls

Offline Moneyd

Go next door to the other place they have several EE,.

Moonflower did have one decent EE girl recently

But as mentioned go over one Road over to Elements and the place has loads of EE girls

Yeah went yesterday to Elements. Not bad and may go again.

Any info on the EE in Moonflower?

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Have met Nicola (huge natural tits perfect for a titwank) last year and Veronika (amazingly firm natural tits) more recently. Both friendly and had a good experience, B2B is the max they will do.

The Chinese girls may do more - though I can confirm that Tina is pretty much a scamster in terms of avoiding doing the (pretty much standardised) extras properly.

The Poles at Elements are reliable, though none will provide anything more than B2B (unless someone on this forum knows something I don't - also I haven't been in a few months) Over the years Alex has consistently been the best option for a more raunchy experience but again, haven't seen her for a few months.

Online Jonestown

Yeah went yesterday to Elements. Not bad and may go again.

If you went to Elements yesterday then why not write a review of your visit then everyone will have upto date information and no one will have to ask why they have not heard of Elements Kenway Road.

Offline FrankieS

Hmmm. Used to be a fan of Elements until I realised the girls werent always washing between customers. It is one of the reasons I avoid joints without showers in rooms. However if you can overlook the hygiene issue, they give great service but not beyond b2b.

Offline FrankieS

Any info on the EE in Moonflower?
There was a girl named 'Elsa' or Ellie, blonde, very enthusiastic when in the mood. I had her twice. Great body and technique, up to b2b with knickers on. Tried to book her early Jan but they told me she left.

Speedy12

pretty in her early 20's.

There is the reason, they younger they are they shittier the service. And if they are pretty, it is even worse!

Offline FrankieS

I agree - the sweet spot for good service is a well maintained girl in very late 20's - early 30's. Once they approach 40's they start getting desperate in massage parlours, BB etc starts getting offered. Once in their late 40-early 50's you get the best technique, they kniw their way around a cock!!! But then looks can be a turn off.

Offline Moneyd

If you went to Elements yesterday then why not write a review of your visit then everyone will have upto date information and no one will have to ask why they have not heard of Elements Kenway Road.

Sorry pa I do plan to. Just need time to put it together.

Will have it up this week.

I have about 5 review to post.

Been a busy boy.

Offline Macaroni18

Been going to elements kenway rd for years. Alex has always been the best option here. I always used to pop on a rubber, and she’d give me a covered BJ. She is a bit chubby, but pretty face and great tits. If you see her regularly enough, i’ve played with her pussy and had her naked. I think she’s worked there a bit too long and has got a bit bored though.

Offline Moneyd

Been going to elements kenway rd for years. Alex has always been the best option here. I always used to pop on a rubber, and she’d give me a covered BJ. She is a bit chubby, but pretty face and great tits. If you see her regularly enough, i’ve played with her pussy and had her naked. I think she’s worked there a bit too long and has got a bit bored though.

How much for the covered bj?

Offline Macaroni18

Moneyd...... i would always give her £40 for the extras...!