Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen kinkkrystal - Camden?  (Read 4482 times)

Offline dami3n

looks like a sexy ebony babe, good reviews on AW sounds like a right naughty piece of work, tasty booty on this backpage vid
External Link/Members Only

Offline Makka124

Nice video but there's no link to her actual profile

Offline dami3n

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:45:58 am by dami3n »

Offline peter purves

looks like a sexy ebony babe, good reviews on AW sounds like a right naughty piece of work, tasty booty on this backpage vid

There is a review here, only from a few months back but cannot find it  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

...Better late than never.... :mad:

Sorry guys my first post ever on the site but I wanted to let you guys know about the girl in the link.
Based in goodge street, central London
Looks
5.6"
Size 10
Nice bum and decent tits.
Positives
excellent deepthroat and owo. She charged me £80for 30 mins although she said owo is an extra £50 but let me off this time round. Sexy body, average face but excellent owo. She let me cum on her tits as she stated that she doesn't normally provide cim. She let me face fuck her aswell.
Negatives
She kept me waiting for 10 mins whilst she answered door. Smokes weed but that wasn't a real negative for me but could be for some of u guys.

Re: LIGHT Skin / Mix Race Black Recommendations Please

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185660#msg1185660

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:08:58 pm by peter purves »

Offline dami3n

...Better late than never.... :mad:

Re: LIGHT Skin / Mix Race Black Recommendations Please

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185660#msg1185660

thanks but not so sure Pete.

the guy drops this link External Link/Members Only which is a different girl devilishlysexyella , there's a faint birthmark on kink's booty plus sluttier pics in general

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185584#msg1185584

then follows up with "about the girl in the link" (devilishlysexyella above i assume?) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185596#msg1185596
then post pics from kinkkrystal in a 3rd post ...looks like two different girls

2 light skin recommendation 1 review for devilishlysexyella not kinkkrystal?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:14:56 am by dami3n »

Offline peter purves

thanks but not so sure Pete.

the guy drops this link External Link/Members Only which is a different girl devilishlysexyella , there's a faint birthmark on kink's booty plus sluttier pics in general

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185584#msg1185584

then follows up with "about the girl in the link" (devilishlysexyella above i assume?) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99555.msg1185596#msg1185596
then post pics from kinkkrystal in a 3rd post ...looks like two different girls

2 light skin recommendation 1 review for devilishlysexyella not kinkkrystal?

Hi Dami3n,

Not sure if you read the whole thread. However this link is the lady you are referring to which is mentioned in the thread by Mrduracell, No??

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:53:55 pm by peter purves »

Offline noon123

had a threesome with her and her mate, great fuck but they kept switching condoms each time they switched which was bloody weird to me

Offline dami3n

Hidden Image/Members Only

thanks Brat ...face not so hot but booty still tempting :blush:

had a threesome with her and her mate, great fuck but they kept switching condoms each time they switched which was bloody weird to me

sounds pretty normal for a three way, risk of infection if they share the same rubber.

any chance of a review of her / her friend?  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Just seen this on BP...Very disturbing.

Is this the person you met dami3n?

Cheers

Offline dami3n

Cheers

were you looking for her number ...how did you come accross this so quickly ;)

never met her ...noon did...the link you posted seems to have been edited to remove the name or ad, dunno but searching the number that displays here shows the girl in question.

in any case it's a wierd one, if the condom broke and he kept going knowing she was "coked off" then he's a barebacker and this probably wasn't his first so debatable where he got his infection from

one minute she's a HIV infected crack whore ...next minute she's a 'lovely girl' :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 01:19:18 pm by dami3n »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Cheers

Seems like a troll to be honest. If she infected him unknowingly he should of contacted the police not make back-page warnings.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Dick4snowqueens

Her number is not on her other ads on backpage--so I guess the sti /barebacker rumour might be true

Offline dami3n

Her number is not on her other ads on backpage--so I guess the sti /barebacker rumour might be true
that logic is unsound

this ad from yesterday has her number

as do others:

Offline peter purves

were you looking for her number ...how did you come accross this so quickly ;)

never met her ...noon did...the link you posted seems to have been edited to remove the name or ad, dunno but searching the number that displays here shows the girl in question.

in any case it's a wierd one, if the condom broke and he kept going knowing she was "coked off" then he's a barebacker and this probably wasn't his first so debatable where he got his infection from

one minute she's a HIV infected crack whore ...next minute she's a 'lovely girl' :wacko:

Cheers mate!! Just saw the ad by chance. Excuse me for thinking you had seen her.

Just had a look at the link from yesterday which I posted, the original ad had allegedly Kinky Kristal out of her face on coke

Noon over to you can you confirm by twelve noon plz?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:11:35 pm by peter purves »