Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS DIAMOND - touring in London  (Read 3051 times)

4 review(s) for X MISS DIAMOND X (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: responsive, via text, arranged a meet for about an hour later

The place: was in a ok hotel, not the best hotels but clean enough - although lacking AC. A bit hard to find because she only gave me a postcode at the beginning but ended up finding it

The girl: Felt llike going for a MILF... She's pretty much like her pics and as I was expecting. She's small, curvy-fat, big boobs. I did like her though, face was attractive enough - wearing the right amount of makeup, good attitude, and a very smooth skin. Very friendly, talks a lot (maybe too much), good effort overall

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

The meet: First, big downside (I was about to put neutral for that tbh): it happens to me occasionally and she's one of them... the WGs who have to drink a bit before a meet. She wasn't drunk, but DFK basically was tasting whichever beer she just had, don't really appreciate that. Too bad because DFK was actually great, just with a big taste included  :drinks:

Had a chance to play with her nice boobs, soft, very responsive, She does talk a lot as well so turned me on a bit. She said she just had a client so didn't feel like RO - went straight to OWO. She has those very long nails and kep running her hands all around me and softly using her nails in what I felt was great. Then off to a good BJ, really wet, DT included, good hand work, eye contact, great technique overall although a lottle bit of teeth happened, but nothing too bad.

Went on for sex - random fact but she asked me to put the condom on myself. Why wouldn't she do it will remain a mystery haha. Went for mish, then a great doggym and finished with her riding with my face buried in her chest. Great pop!

Overall went good. Good attitude, talkative, good effort, good OWO and sex was good. My only problem is her breath!

Positives:

- Looks like what you would expect, pics don't lie
- Good attitude
- Smooth skin and well groomed
- Good OWO

Negatives:

- Breath smelled like I was 4 beers in at the pub with the lads

I'll keep it positive because it went good anyway, but I will personally not return!

Offline Jeffpike

She actually looks like someone has smacked her in the gob!!

Offline kaj314

Offline Fully Sated

Samsama, thanks for the review. I have been asked on a couple of occassions to put the condom on myself, it was because the girls had long nails and were concerned that they might damage the condom. I noticed that you mentioned that she had 'very long nails'. It's just a thought for what it's worth. I find that the more proficient service providers place the condom in their mouth, using their lips and fingers to roll it down the shaft, making the whole experience more enjoyable and reducing the risk of their nails damaging the rubber.

Offline pumps

She actually looks like someone has smacked her in the gob!!

LOL true!! I had abit of a complex about her face which is why I put off seeing her. But in person its not that bad

Samsama, thanks for the review. I have been asked on a couple of occassions to put the condom on myself, it was because the girls had long nails and were concerned that they might damage the condom. I noticed that you mentioned that she had 'very long nails'. It's just a thought for what it's worth. I find that the more proficient service providers place the condom in their mouth, using their lips and fingers to roll it down the shaft, making the whole experience more enjoyable and reducing the risk of their nails damaging the rubber.

^^ probably, Infact when I see girls with these long clumsy nails that have been filed into mini daggers, I actually actively take the condom away from them and do it myself....sometimes they object but if one of those nails catches it the wrong way that condom WILL break inside that filthy cunt.

Offline Youknowmyname007

According to her profile she does bareback???
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

According to her profile she does bareback???

Yep sadly its true! for an extra £100 or £150.

:hi: