Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FRUITY EMILI - Gants Hill  (Read 1097 times)

2 review(s) for FRUITY EMILI (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Apart from being a Romanian Gypsy which advertises as being available 24/7 (all bad signs if you hadn't guessed) Based on that cracking shapely Arse of hers I decided to throw some money down the drain on the off chance.....

Location: Not far from Gants Hill station, 10mins walking maybe.

Comms: With the girl I believe and her voice sounds very inviting, 2 call system

Girl: Its her in the pics, but obviously not done up and looking uninterested.

Services: OWO, Sex

She opened the door in some rough house clothes and she looked quite surprised and pleased to see me, Good sign I thought! - - - nope lol

It was down hill from there I'm afraid, she didn't smell fresh when I was sucking her tits (I know I know its a romanian  :sarcastic:), delivered very uninterested disconnected owo, I decided it was time to fuck her brains out without mercy, put her into the positions I needed and had a one sided fuck!

Weird because she was nice to speak to, very friendly and responsive but when its time to fuck she just goes into dead body mode  :sarcastic: maybe that's her style.

Shame because her body is actually quite nice!

£50 for 30mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardcorebanger

She used to be in Beckton years ago with a friend at 40 for 30 Minutes and Stratford too and claimed to be from Kazakhstan ..... Was tempted but gave her a miss

Offline pumps

She used to be in Beckton years ago with a friend at 40 for 30 Minutes and Stratford too and claimed to be from Kazakhstan ..... Was tempted but gave her a miss

Still claims to be from Kazakhstan on her vivastreet add, these girls will say anything to distance themselves from Romania lol

hardcorebanger

Still claims to be from Kazakhstan on her vivastreet add, these girls will say anything to distance themselves from Romania lol

:lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

New profile pics...

Majority of times I drop a review prostitutes update their profile pics, airtime (good and bad) on ukp must get them a tidal wave of business  :sarcastic:

Zweihander7

x

Thanks mate. Was thinking of booking her last night, but after ringing a few prossies in her area and no one being available decided to postpone punt until later in the week.

Pics on her profile make her looks late 20/early 30s maybe, but that verification pic makes her look more closer to 40 :S

Sounds like I'll be dogding a bullet.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:30:58 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline pumps

Thanks mate. Was thinking of booking her last night, but after ringing a few prossies in her area and no one being available decided to postpone punt until later in the week.

Pics on her profile make her looks late 20/early 30s maybe, but that verification pic makes her look more closer to 40 :S

Sounds like I'll be dogding a bullet.

no worries,

not a bad choice for a splash and dash though i.e. bend her over & pump, spunk & run....  :sarcastic:

Offline Donnywonders

Saw her in beckton 2014 told me the same story she from
Kazakhstan paid 30 15mins and within 5minutes into the punt told me I got a few minutes left fucked her without mercy best bet stay away she a money grabber