Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eve Basingstoke  (Read 1467 times)

13 review(s) for Miss_Eve (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve_jones14

First review so be gentle  :)

I saw Miss_Eve for a one hour in-call recently:

External Link/Members Only

Comms were very good, booked several days in advance then on the morning of the booking phoned to confirm and got her postcode. Called when I arrived at the postcode, no answer so tried a couple of minutes later. She was running about 10 minutes late so called me back when ready and gave me directions on where to park and her house number. She answered the door very promptly. The housing estate is decent and her house is clean and tidy.

She looked stunning (I think you'd struggle to find a better looking girl on AW) and was wearing a figure hugging little black dress. Her pictures are accurate.

Started off on her sofa with some chat then kissing, just pecking, although she states DFK this didn't seem to be on offer. She took her dress off then started to undress me. Moved to the bed for some decent OWO and paying good attention to the balls. Then on with the condom and started off with cowgirl and finished with doggy. Had a chat then she got partially dressed then went upstairs for a drink. I got the impression that there was nothing else on offer so started to get dressed. She came back down, asked if I had everything and showed me to the door. I was back in the car after only 35 minutes.

Paid £200 for the hour, it was probably worth £100 tops. I gave her a neutral because while the sex and oral were good the value for money falls way short. She did email me the day before asking to move the booking to later in the day. I agreed, there was no problem for me but I didn't reply until 10pm. So she may have had the hump with me for not responding sooner, she said it was just to get her nails done, but I imagine it was to get a punter in before me.

Offline Silver Birch

First review so be gentle  :)

I saw Miss_Eve for a one hour in-call recently:

Comms were very good, booked several days in advance then on the morning of the booking phoned to confirm and got her postcode. Called when I arrived at the postcode, no answer so tried a couple of minutes later. She was running about 10 minutes late so called me back when ready and gave me directions on where to park and her house number. She answered the door very promptly. The housing estate is decent and her house is clean and tidy.

She looked stunning (I think you'd struggle to find a better looking girl on AW) and was wearing a figure hugging little black dress. Her pictures are accurate.

Started off on her sofa with some chat then kissing, just pecking, although she states DFK this didn't seem to be on offer. She took her dress off then started to undress me. Moved to the bed for some decent OWO and paying good attention to the balls. Then on with the condom and started off with cowgirl and finished with doggy. Had a chat then she got partially dressed then went upstairs for a drink. I got the impression that there was nothing else on offer so started to get dressed. She came back down, asked if I had everything and showed me to the door. I was back in the car after only 35 minutes.

Paid £200 for the hour
, it was probably worth £100 tops. I gave her a neutral because while the sex and oral were good the value for money falls way short. She did email me the day before asking to move the booking to later in the day. I agreed, there was no problem for me but I didn't reply until 10pm. So she may have had the hump with me for not responding sooner, she said it was just to get her nails done, but I imagine it was to get a punter in before me.

Your punt, your rating.  :unknown: But if a wg short-changed me by 50% of my time, I could only rate negative. Fuck me, that's £6.66 per minute, and that includes a chat and a drink within your 30, or so, minutes  :scare:

Offline sensualencounter

Completely agree with birch, that's a massive negative from me. Shame as he looks hot but £200 even for a full hour is too much.

Offline Cunning Punt

Just proves once again that price has nothing to do with quality of service.

Booking reduced to effectively £200 for half an hour and she doesn't even kiss - that's fucking outrageous.

No-one's worth £200ph, let alone half an hour.

I got the impression that there was nothing else on offer so started to get dressed

Next time, demand you get your full hour's worth or a 50% reduction - and stand your ground. That's the only way these robbing prossies will learn.

The trouble is most of us punters are too polite, which is why she can get away with this.

Thanks for your first review. I am sure it will prevent other punters wasting their money.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:05:43 am by Cunning Punt »

kamu

Had been talking to this WG recently toying with the idea of meeting but think ill pass now. Thanks for the review :thumbsup:.

Offline mh

Booking reduced to effectively £200 for half an hour and she doesn't even kiss - that's fucking outrageous.

No-one's worth £200ph, let alone half an hour.

I've seen lots of "she's expensive but worth it" comments about Eve but the OP's experience would indicate that in his experience she's no better than the usual below average short-timing girl. Just even more expensive!

Offline Steve_jones14

I thought in this case it might. She said in the chat at the end that she only sees 1-2 punters a day, so she obviously charges that to reduce demand rather than provide a premium service. Says everything.

The trouble is most of us punters are too polite, which is why she can get away with this.

You're absolutely right. Maybe someone who's a bit more assertive will get a better experience. But if she's only expecting you to do one pop I can't imagine that she'll go out of her way to help you to finish a second time.