Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Bruna Brazilian- Shepards Bush  (Read 7387 times)

2 review(s) for GirlfriendBruna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Had my eye on her for a hot min so decided to book today, good communication from her good fluent English. Gave me the directions to her apartment  once there decided to stay for 2 hours came to a agreement on the price of 240 for two hours. Once she put the money away she made a phone call  telling who I think could be a agency or friend that she has a client and it's a 1 hour booking she spoke in Portuguese on the phone. So when she came back in the room I let her know I understood everything she said on the phone, she then gave me a playful slap saying eavesdropping is not good :dash: with the usual prossie talk and back and forth prossie banter.

Was offered a shower which i took first time for everything after coming out was given a clean towel dried off and she just going which some very good oral, lots of spit and dirty talk which done it for me I just laid back on the bed and let her go to work on my hammer.

She then proceeded to put the condom on and rode me frontways and back and then was then doing the squat position on me, after I then picked her up and was carrying her around while I was pumping away came close to nutting but held off after slowing the pace down.

Told her I wanted to fuck her ass but she told me I was to big  :thumbsdown: pulled of the dom and nutted in her mouth. She then went to the bathroom to clean up coming back we spoke for around 5 mins about random shit from the Olympics to south american politics.

She then gave me a average massage for around 10 mins then flipped me over and started with more owo which got me back to life then she started kissing me which threw me for six as I dnt so this but went along with it I was finger fucking her while she wanked me off. On with another dom and then I let the jackhammer play balls deep pounding and she took it like evander holyfield.

Switched through more positions spooning and doggy back to missionary and then I nutted in the dom. Off with that cleaned myself up and had another shower as I was sweating like Rolf Harris in court. Once back out more dfk and fingering her while I sucked her breast she then asked me to go down on her, I then had to draw the line and told her thats for my personal life she found that odd but I'm here for my pleasure not hers.  On with another dom and then fucked her hard with her legs on shoulders with her talking filthy in my ear did not last long and shot a epic bolt of lightning.

Cleaned up again and another poor back massage with her asking me very personal questions while going over my tattoos with her fingers. After this more kissing and oral got semi hard but struggled to get a dom on, I knew I wanted my money's worth so told her to bend over and play with her pussy while she is on all fours. This done the trick hard again and on with a condom and I gave it my all blood sweat and tears the jackhammer was pushed to the limit nearly a system overload, but nutted again while banging away in doggy checked my phone and I had around 19 mins left so got another shower took my time in there.

Came out feeling like charged up again could of attempted abother try but with 9 mins left I just thought go home.

Veni Veti Veci

A great fuck with a sexy Brazilian lady only negative was her asking me to leave her a positive review on adultwork I told her I'm not a member on there and she was the first prossie I have seen from it with no interest to join aw.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

seems extremely out of character for you 2hrs and £240!!

glad you had a good time  :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

It figures because she took the jack hammering like Holyfield, hope BM didn't bite her ear, or anything else off!

Offline Stealthmode

Had my eye on her for a hot min so decided to book today, good communication from her good fluent English. Gave me the directions to her apartment  once there decided to stay for 2 hours came to a agreement on the price of 240 for two hours. Once she put the money away she made a phone call  telling who I think could be a agency or friend that she has a client and it's a 1 hour booking she spoke in Portuguese on the phone. So when she came back in the room I let her know I understood everything she said on the phone, she then gave me a playful slap saying eavesdropping is not good :dash: with the usual prossie talk and back and forth prossie banter.

Was offered a shower which i took first time for everything after coming out was given a clean towel dried off and she just going which some very good oral, lots of spit and dirty talk which done it for me I just laid back on the bed and let her go to work on my hammer.

She then proceeded to put the condom on and rode me frontways and back and then was then doing the squat position on me, after I then picked her up and was carrying her around while I was pumping away came close to nutting but held off after slowing the pace down.

Told her I wanted to fuck her ass but she told me I was to big  :thumbsdown: pulled of the dom and nutted in her mouth. She then went to the bathroom to clean up coming back we spoke for around 5 mins about random shit from the Olympics to south american politics.

She then gave me a average massage for around 10 mins then flipped me over and started with more owo which got me back to life then she started kissing me which threw me for six as I dnt so this but went along with it I was finger fucking her while she wanked me off. On with another dom and then I let the jackhammer play balls deep pounding and she took it like evander holyfield.

Switched through more positions spooning and doggy back to missionary and then I nutted in the dom. Off with that cleaned myself up and had another shower as I was sweating like Rolf Harris in court. Once back out more dfk and fingering her while I sucked her breast she then asked me to go down on her, I then had to draw the line and told her thats for my personal life she found that odd but I'm here for my pleasure not hers.  On with another dom and then fucked her hard with her legs on shoulders with her talking filthy in my ear did not last long and shot a epic bolt of lightning.

Cleaned up again and another poor back massage with her asking me very personal questions while going over my tattoos with her fingers. After this more kissing and oral got semi hard but struggled to get a dom on, I knew I wanted my money's worth so told her to bend over and play with her pussy while she is on all fours. This done the trick hard again and on with a condom and I gave it my all blood sweat and tears the jackhammer was pushed to the limit nearly a system overload, but nutted again while banging away in doggy checked my phone and I had around 19 mins left so got another shower took my time in there.

Came out feeling like charged up again could of attempted abother try but with 9 mins left I just thought go home.

Veni Veti Veci

A great fuck with a sexy Brazilian lady only negative was her asking me to leave her a positive review on adultwork I told her I'm not a member on there and she was the first prossie I have seen from it with no interest to join aw.

Nice review. How accurate are her pics and was OWO inclusive.

Downtown Habit

What's wrong with her asking as long as she's sure you had a good time?

Still, you added a review here, so she can't complain.

Offline Mario7769

This, BM. Kindly oblige... She looks really, really good (right up my alley). Arse and face specifically? Fake or real etc...

pics are spot on fake tits but everything else is natural

This, BM. Kindly oblige... She looks really, really good (right up my alley). Arse and face specifically? Fake or real etc...

Face i would say 6 out of 10 not stunning but the service I got was very good

What's wrong with her asking as long as she's sure you had a good time?

Still, you added a review here, so she can't complain.

You dnt ask people things like that I would never ask my customers at work to recommend me yo any friends that may want tattoos done it comes across desperate  :hi:

Won money on the Olympics football acca so decided to throw some money away. I've done 2 hour punts before bts it's mostly with indies never brothels

Offline claretandblue

Won money on the Olympics football acca so decided to throw some money away. I've done 2 hour punts before bts it's mostly with indies never brothels
Don't tell me you had a bet on the iraqis to get a draw with Brazil?  :lol:

Don't tell me you had a bet on the iraqis to get a draw with Brazil?  :lol:

Hell no brazil have broke my heart too often lately so I refuse to bet on them instead I placed  4 pound both teams to score  and team to win acca on Portugal,Argentina,Man United ,Mexico, a nice flatter on betfair with a very good return as well  :cool:

hardcorebanger

Veni Veti Veci

Impressed that you have taken a risk with this Brazilian bitch and worked out well. Where is the apartment exactly?

hardcorebanger

Actually I know this place very well. It is a Brazilian group/brothel and these whore are definately not independent

Here is a recent NEGATIVE review on one of those puta who was in the apartment you just had been in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106805.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They swap locations first they were based in Old Street and have experienced a B&S.....tbh are all hit a miss no guarantee you will meet the girl in the profile this is why face photos are blurred  :thumbsdown: I would AVOID
These Brazilian girls are all in it together!  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 12:25:30 am by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

Actually I know this place very well. It is a Brazilian group/brothel and these whore are definately not independent

Here is a recent NEGATIVE review on one of those puta who was in the apartment you just had been in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106805.0

They swap locations first they were based in Old Street and have experienced a B&S.....tbh are all hit a miss no guarantee you will meet the girl in the profile this is why face photos are blurred  :thumbsdown: I would AVOID
These Brazilian girls are all in it together!  :hi:

good intel

I can only go by what I experienced I had a good punt the woman I met was the one in the picture. Very odd that you would comment on my thread when the other day you accused me of being a  lonely fluffy.

So its rather odd to try and dick ride now I for one would not read or comment on a fluffy lonely mans posts :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104175.msg1229554#msg1229554

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:03:03 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Belgarion

Excellent review,  the jackhammer saga continues

Think I've punted with her before but I'm not 100% sure

Brazilians girls, yup. They know how to handle my superman jackhammer

hardcorebanger

What I find very odd is that you punting for 2 hours with a girl you have never punted with whose face photos are blurred also....I smell something fishy for someone who values his hard earned money and only punts 15 Minutes or occasionaly 30 Minutes with new prostitutes  :unknown:

Your are a comical punter  :sarcastic: Was you not meant to see the Romanian girl instead of this Latina?? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104892.msg1255312#msg1255312

My fellow punters is best to AVOID these fake independent Brazilian whores as you will not be guaranteed to meet girl in profile. Punters have the RIGHT TO KNOW about these group of Brazilian cunts. End of story.

:hi:

Offline Belgarion

What I find very odd is that you punting for 2 hours with a girl you have never punted with whose face photos are blurred also....I smell something fishy for someone who values his hard earned money and only punts 15 Minutes or occasionaly 30 Minutes with new prostitutes  :unknown:

Your are a comical punter  :sarcastic: Was you not meant to see the Romanian girl instead of this Latina?? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104892.msg1255312#msg1255312

My fellow punters is best to AVOID these fake independent Brazilian whores as you will not be guaranteed to meet girl in profile. Punters have the RIGHT TO KNOW about these group of Brazilian cunts. End of story.

What I find odd is that you are trying to derail a punters review. A punter who has contributed significantly more to this site than you have.

If you have issues with those girls, you an write reviews about them all.

hardcorebanger

What I find odd is that you are trying to derail a punters review. A punter who has contributed significantly more to this site than you have.

If you have issues with those girls, you an write reviews about them all.

If you do not take my word for it then go ahead and book the girl and then we will all see how pissed you will be  :sarcastic: Be grateful
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:32:42 am by hardcorebanger »

First off i spend my money when and how I want, dnt ever watch my pockets it's kinda feminine basically a bitch move, second when i do spend longer with prossies they tend to be or I view them as indies as when I go there its only me and them in the house.

No fucks given if you dnt think I'm a punter and I'm a tout I  I would suggest you press the report button and report me I'm sure if people go through most your posts and reviews they looks like glowing endorsements. Of certain girls maybe a name change to perfect punter would suit you.

Like I've said you seem to be on my dick at the moment funny as I dnt comment on your threads as you have played yourself one to many times.  A select few can see what you're all about.

Lastly to add if you read what I said in the link to my original thread I was in two minds of what girls to see and opted for the blonde Brazilian  :dash: :dash: you would never make a good prosecutor, as you've just played yourself my advice to you is go and tout Tayla/Luma who you always seem to name drop at every opportunity as your number one :sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

First off i spend my money when and how I want, dnt ever watch my pockets it's kinda feminine basically a bitch move, second when i do spend longer with prossies they tend to be or I view them as indies as when I go there its only me and them in the house.

No fucks given if you dnt think I'm a punter and I'm a tout I  I would suggest you press the report button and report me I'm sure if people go through most your posts and reviews they looks like glowing endorsements. Of certain girls maybe a name change to perfect punter would suit you.

Like I've said you seem to be on my dick at the moment funny as I dnt comment on your threads as you have played yourself one to many times.  A select few can see what you're all about.

Lastly to add if you read what I said in the link to my original thread I was in two minds of what girls to see and opted for the blonde Brazilian  :dash: :dash: you would never make a good prosecutor, as you've just played yourself my advice to you is go and tout Tayla/Luma who you always seem to name drop at every opportunity as your number one :sarcastic:

You have opted for an unreviewed Blonde Brazilian whose face photos are blurred  :lol: :lol: She used to work in Old Street and swap profiles with all the other Brazilian cunts I have listed above with the adultwork links.
Punters ask who is the current best Latina for pse and Tayla/Luma it is!
If punter ask who is the current best Latina brothel then Colombian Laura it is!
It is about the A* service!

It would be a bitch move for me to report you. You are comic
My punts are not perfect.....Am just a white Spanish experienced punter who can get the best out of these bitches  :cool:

Offline Belgarion

If you do not take my word for it then go ahead and book the girl and then we will all see how pissed you will be  :sarcastic: Be grateful

To be honest, I would take BM's word over yours. I actually believe I have seen this girl before, if there was a face pic, I would be 100% sure

I do not recall having a bad punt with a latina throughout my punting career. I have had some meh, ones, but bad ones. Nah.

Thanks for your advice though, would suit the forum if you did reviews instead of spamming this thread  :hi:

You have opted for an unreviewed Blonde Brazilian whose face photos are blurred  :lol: :lol: She used to work in Old Street and swap profiles with all the other Brazilian cunts I have listed above with the adultwork links.
Punters ask who is the current best Latina for pse and Tayla/Luma it is!
If punter ask who is the current best Latina brothel then Colombian Laura it is!
It is about the A* service!

It would be a bitch move for me to report you. You are comic
My punts are not perfect.....Am just a white Spanish experienced punter who can get the best out of these bitches  :cool:

Not sure what being white Spanish has anything to do but ohh well. The thing with you is that you seem to name drop Taylas name all the time and most of the time people dnt ask for your opinion.

You can't make everyone happy in life so if I'm a fishy punter then block me but from now on I'm not giving you anymore more airtime. So no more I've seen her op where abouts is she located good one op as i'm a lonely fluffy there why are you so interested in my punts and reviews  :unknown:

Offline distortedbase

She looks great! Might have to check her out.

Offline Mario7769

Birthday is tomorrow, and I've been trawling through the HL. I desperately want a duo, but no recent reviews as far back as page 6+, and this is the hottest dime piece I have seen lately along with Kate (BM you may know her, Brazilian Gloucester RD)... so I may have no choice if she is available. Lots of silly necessary bashing on BM on page 1... What's the logic given his immense contributions to UKP as of late...

Birthday is tomorrow, and I've been trawling through the HL. I desperately want a duo, but no recent reviews as far back as page 6+, and this is the hottest dime piece I have seen lately along with Kate (BM you may know her, Brazilian Gloucester RD)... so I may have no choice if she is available. Lots of silly necessary bashing on BM on page 1... What's the logic given his immense contributions to UKP as of late...

Ohh the one I saw kate yeah she has two profiles on acemassage

as for the bashing it's being done by a guy who reminds me of that eminem song stan. He seems to have much criticism of me lately but still  gets off commenting on threads that I have posted on and then says stuff like nice one op, then addresses me on the suzy cortez thread talking his usual foolishness.

It's odd to address a lonely fluffy all the time  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: As he called me
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:19:55 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

Not sure what being white Spanish has anything to do but ohh well.

"Excuse me!! Sorry to interrupt".

Was reading the dialogue and I thought the same thing here what is the role of colour/race in this instance?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:16:30 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

"Excuse me!! Sorry to interrupt".

Was reading the dialogue and I thought the same thing here what is the role of colour/race in this instance?

I know as they say give a man enough rope and he will hang himself

Yo Martian Manhunter!

What a strange first post that used to be my name on prossie net but I go by Brazilian Martian now. Also are you a Troll :unknown:

Soho lover! Lol

Huh  :unknown: is that from when I was on the other site
Or is that your old name

Offline tim.smith

Yea man its me Soho lover, remember those days from the other site?

Yea man its me Soho lover, remember those days from the other site?

I can't that was so long ago 2009 if I remember correct I only remember a few people from that site who are on here now, Jimmyredcab,NIK and others.

I have not been soho to punt since at least 2010

Offline tim.smith

Yea %%% soho thread has died out now, i can see its moved here. There are still a few gems in Soho if u know the schedule. U still work in Soho right?

Yea [banned-site-auto-censor] soho thread has died out now, i can see its moved here. There are still a few gems in Soho if u know the schedule. U still work in Soho right?

No ain't worked in that tattoo shop in years I'm based out two shops one in Kings cross and another in south london.

That whole site has died I forgot my login details and changed  email address so could never sign back in.

My soho days are done for me the only way I would come back is if johanna came back, she was the big breasted northern lady she used to work in Blore court before it got knocked down.

Offline tim.smith

ah ok, yea i used to work in Soho has well, but am now 15 mins away so still do go there as its still my main punting grounds. Yea i can see ukpunting has taken over now.. only recognised your post by chance when i was reading it and thought ''yea i know this BRA guy from 2009/2010'' lol. good to see your reviews, will give Bruna a try, I use the indes occasionally but still a soho man at the moment.

ah ok, yea i used to work in Soho has well, but am now 15 mins away so still do go there as its still my main punting grounds. Yea i can see ukpunting has taken over now.. only recognised your post by chance when i was reading it and thought ''yea i know this BRA guy from 2009/2010'' lol. good to see your reviews, will give Bruna a try, I use the indes occasionally but still a soho man at the moment.

Let me be the first to welcome you on here  :thumbsup:
Also it has been noted that bruna is part of a group of girls that swap locations on a regular basis, so make sure you are meeting the correct girl and if you get there and it's not her I would strongly suggest that you walk.

Offline tim.smith

Thanks!  :D   yea i did a quick background search of Bruna, can see i need to exercise some caution with those girls. Not sure if Il be able to produce the highest number of posts as i did on the Soho thread but I'm sure il post a few reviews  :lol: :lol:

Thanks!  :D   yea i did a quick background search of Bruna, can see i need to exercise some caution with those girls. Not sure if Il be able to produce the highest number of posts as i did on the Soho thread but I'm sure il post a few reviews  :lol: :lol:

Lol just remembering the soho thread on the other site so much info and banter was had on that thread great times brings back the sweet memories. :yahoo:

Offline tim.smith

yea those were some good days, nice girls, and more establishments !!  :cool: