Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PARTY GIRL IKKA Spite Roast with Danny DeVito Arab style  (Read 3581 times)

Stalion

PARTY GIRL IKKA Spite Roast with Danny DeVito Arab style

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last autumn it was necessary for me to go to North Africa for my company and I met “Mustapha” face to face.  He is about 15 years older than me and over 2 feet shorter. Fat and looks like Danny DeVito except he has the typical Arab facial hair, but is a very hospitable gentleman. He invited me to his house and met his family. On the other hand he always joked about the girls in the studio and the shoots in a slight purvey way so I shouldn’t off been surprised that on a boys night out he took me to a bordello in Tangiers. (I did not partake in its pleasures but he is none the wiser for it) a couple of weeks ago he turns up in the office and I had to return the favour, but he says he wants to fuck a European girl and be safe so I put him in front of the computer and let him choose a few before I called. Then he comes up with some male bonding crap when I told him what MM means in the girls like list
A lot of WG have MM, but if you call them it’s a NN.....No No, except Ikka

Contact, Over the phone, explained my situation, Ikka speaks very good English

Service, £120 + £20 anal total £140 for half an hour. MM Full Service no holes bared, OW & OWO some photos for keepsake

Kissing, not sure if this was allowed, but Mustapha didn’t give her a choice. He did whatever he wanted on his end of the Spit Roast

Girl, Ikka, photos are very old and has put a lot more than a few pound on. She is about a size 12++ she is also about 5ft 6inches tall without shoes, with her heels on she is nearly as tall as me

Location, Victorian house in a residential road in Edmonton, spotlessly clean bathroom and bedroom, but old,

Ikka was hiding behind the door when we called, and was dress in Stockings Basque and high heels, I was truly disappointed, if I was on my own I would have just turned and walked away, but we started having a chat then I turned to Mustapha and found him fully erect rubbing himself off with one hand and leaning against the wall trying to look cool. I knew it was pointless trying to hint that we should walk away.

In the bedroom Ikka starts to talk more, asked us how we want to play it out and introduces us to her twins (Tits) Mustapha is now drawling and frothing and I just think they look like two cold platters of yesterdays Lamb Dona Kebabs being offered to us.

She gets us both hard at the same time and starts to give Mustapha OWO, I put the rubber on myself then she gives me a blow job, after putting a rubber on Mustapha gets behind her for Standing Doggy. It a sight watching a short man pumping a massive girl in heels, he has no rhythm at all for Spite Roast. He is just pumping like mad and pushing her towards my cock. She nearly lost her balance as he was so forceful with his little fat knob ....LOL

A few  minuets’ of this is all I and Ikka can cope with, so we stop and she turns to Mustapha and tells him to be gentle, and she has more fun to give and puts her tits in his face, he starts to suck them as if he is a baby. I just want to burst out laughing,

Luckily for me Ikka took control and told us what positions to get into for best results, she gave anal to both of us and CIM to Mustapha and we managed to Spite Roast her it must of looked like a Laurel & Hardy comedy show, I took some photos of the session for him on my phone, but then he got chickened that they will go public so he asked to delete them

Had another chat with Ikka and she told us she has a degree in Criminology, so no wonder she read the situation well

End result
Pros
Ikka saved a potentially disaster punt
She was up for any request and gave good advice as well as a good service
Fucked Mustapha enough that he didn’t ask for a repeat, he cum twice I cum once
She took CIM from Mustapha but didn’t ask for extra £
She got in the shower with Mustapha
Time spent 35 minutes in the bedroom then about 10 minutes in the shower, we were in her house nearly an hour so GVFM
Fed Mustapha at the local Halal restaurant Kervan for £40 for both of us
Cost got paid by the company petty cash

Cons
Photos are old, and professionally soften and touched up,
She must of been a great looker at some time..........Faded beauty now
Should have gone upmarket had I knew accounts didn’t mind that I didn’t have all the recites!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be a Positive, Ikka saved the night. Even thou I will never return, 

Hidden Image/Members Only

cockneybstrd

Thanks for the review

I wonder if it was the famous Mustapha of west 8 fame

TheMaster

Great review..but I'm confused..who is this Mustapha chap you keep mentioning?

Offline fitalic

Stalion

Great review..but I'm confused..who is this Mustapha chap you keep mentioning?

“Mustapha” is a bloke that is employed by my company, he came to London and I had to entertain him one evening. So we went on a punt together at his request.
Mustapha is not his real name, but he fucking looks like Danny DeVito

Offline Silver Birch

An entertaining read regardless of its authenticity  :sarcastic:

Offline Mark1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl, Ikka, photos are very old and has put a lot more than a few pound on. She is about a size 12++ she is also about 5ft 6inches tall

Ikka was hiding behind the door when we called, and was dress in Stockings Basque and high heels, I was truly disappointed, if I was on my own I would have just turned and walked away

Cons
Photos are old, and professionally soften and touched up,
She must of been a great looker at some time..........Faded beauty now

Hi, I was just wondering how old do you think the photos are or much more importantly how old do you think she is? I was looking at her profile and it says that her age is 21. Would you say that she is still beautiful?

I like her photos: but she has only one negative feedback on aw. Has anybody else seen her?

Thanks for any information.
Mark

vt

“Mustapha” is a bloke that is employed by my company, he came to London and I had to entertain him one evening. So we went on a punt together at his request.
Mustapha is not his real name, but he fucking looks like Danny DeVito

Mustapha Gangbang!!  :lol:

WhattheFlip

It really is threads like this that make this website worthwhile! The mental images created-marvellous stuff :D

Offline Ams11

Guys,

You asking the wrong question. What was the bordello in Tangiers like?