Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf recommendation in Glasgow  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Shieldsy

Looking for an older milf type around Glasgow (maybe Edinburgh) and had my eye on these few.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pretty new to this game so any suggestions fellas?

I was leaning towards Summer but the reviews seem to be a hit and a miss on here or Lusty Lucy (think she used to go as Luscious Lilybelle).

Offline Shieldsy

Forgot to say I booked Erika a couple months back as my first punt  using advice from this forum and wasn't disappointed.

Cheers for that lads.

ickydicky

glad you liked the latvian lady. she never disappoints. i would say go for sexysummer. she is a real pro and you will love those nips

Offline Shieldsy

Yeah as I said I was leaning towards Summer anyway, think I'll go for it.  I'll leave a review for this one maybe help out some other punters who are on the fence.  i didn't see the point leaving one for Erika all her reviews are positive and I had no gripes but I'm a newbie so what do I know.

ickydicky

we will expect a review of  your next punt which i am sure you will enjoy if its summer.

Offline auldie63

glad you liked the latvian lady. she never disappoints. i would say go for sexysummer. she is a real pro and you will love those nips
+1

camcorder

Miss Behave Paisley is worth a shout as well

ickydicky

Miss Behave Paisley is worth a shout as well

i expect auldie will have a view

Offline bumble

Looking for an older milf type around Glasgow (maybe Edinburgh) and had my eye on these few.

External Link/Members Only

Pretty new to this game so any suggestions fellas?

I was leaning towards Summer but the reviews seem to be a hit and a miss on here or Lusty Lucy (think she used to go as Luscious Lilybelle).

Ones I Have seen:

Lusty Busty Lucy  - enthusiastic and fun, recommended.
Sexy Summer - Also a good experience.

Kristina Rose - Cold and just obviously just providing a service. Shared flat with maid, which makes it illegal!

ickydicky

sexy summer a sure fire certainty. but never think of her as a milf.

camcorder

have seen Lil a few times thru in Edinburgh... amazing time every time. Would agree about Kristina Rose... Scottish Cindy is much better at the same flat (always bright and friendly from the off)