Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slut teresa  (Read 9659 times)

1 review(s) for slut teresa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6000123) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: House in croydon off blackhorse lane. Locals will know the place

Comms: With maid, quite and efficient

Physical:

To me she was facially quite attractive and obviously in the milf category

She could be described as velumptous as can be seen in her photos  :D

Personality: Nice welcoming lady who gives an honest service. Very calm and relaxed demenour. She wouldnt look out of place in mayfair walking a chiwawa  :sarcastic:
Service:

OWO: Not deep or overly wet but reasonably good. had no problem with me getting more involved with my hand on her head

HJ

Didnt rush me at all and even told the maid to hold on after the knock on the door as she wanted to finish me off

Hidden Image/Members Only

hardcorebanger

Physical:

Personality: Nice welcoming lady who gives an honest service. Very calm and relaxed demenour. She wouldnt look out of place in mayfair walking a chiwawa  :sarcastic:
Service:

OWO: Not deep or overly wet but reasonably good. had no problem with me getting more involved with my hand on her head

HJ

Didnt rush me at all and even told the maid to hold on after the knock on the door as she wanted to finish me off

There are other posts stating Teresa being a Barebacker ... Pumps can't find your review on her
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:52:29 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline pumps

There are other posts stating Teresa being a Barebacker ... Pumps can't find your review on her

Not too sure why I've been mentioned?

However her profile does have Bareback in the enjoy list & Punther does already knows she offers that service - It's not like he's laid a length in her fresh....  :wackogirl:

:hi:

hardcorebanger

Not too sure why I've been mentioned?

However her profile does have Bareback in the enjoy list & Punther does already knows she offers that service - It's not like he's laid a length in her fresh....  :wackogirl:

:hi:

Didn't you fuck her in the past? Mentioned you because I thought you had  :hi:

Offline pumps

Didn't you fuck her in the past? Mentioned you because I thought you had  :hi:

I did, but I didn't bother to review her.....:sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not the same girl?

Offline pumps

Not the same girl?

LOL - no definitely not the same girl

Here buddy print this out, thank me later

hardcorebanger

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline SmackDown

Teresa is very good for a quick BJ. I've seen her a few times and she doesn't mind being forced or directed when carrying out her duty.   ;)

Offline sirlean

She moves about now. Sometimes she in Stratford.

noneoftheabove

Physical:

Service:

HJ

She does give a good service takes anal very hard and didn't have an anal size restriction. Probably being a bit fussy but was slightly shocked at the amount of mess and smell when doing anal but can't complain as service was good. Don't know if she French kisses as not comfortable kissing bareback girls. Shortage of girls who'll take hard anal balls deep so she's a safe bet and she wasn't bothered by her anal mess.

punther

She does give a good service takes anal very hard and didn't have an anal size restriction. Probably being a bit fussy but was slightly shocked at the amount of mess and smell when doing anal but can't complain as service was good. Don't know if she French kisses as not comfortable kissing bareback girls. Shortage of girls who'll take hard anal balls deep so she's a safe bet and she wasn't bothered by her anal mess.

crikey

Offline pumps

sounds absolutely disgusting

Offline doughboy

Fuck me, this just goes to show how 'vanilla' I really am...

noneoftheabove

sounds absolutely disgusting

I certainly was a bit shocked, I changed condoms twice due to her mess and fear of condom snapping and no kissing of course with bareback girls so was what I call a dry punt. She made all the right noises but maybe that was acting as she clearly is used to and enjoys her arse getting a good seeing to. Her first whimpers of anal pain turned to pleasure a little quickly.

Offline pumps

I certainly was a bit shocked, I changed condoms twice due to her mess and fear of condom snapping and no kissing of course with bareback girls so was what I call a dry punt. She made all the right noises but maybe that was acting as she clearly is used to and enjoys her arse getting a good seeing to. Her first whimpers of anal pain turned to pleasure a little quickly.

disgusting mate.

Offline Johnny wishbone

If she lists BB and she can't be bothered to prep herself accordingly for anal, then you know she is a proper skank. Give her a massive wide berth.

Offline The_Don

New profile

Town:    Croydon Selhurst Purley
County:    Croydon
Region:    London
Nationality:    Hungarian

Orientation:    Bi-curious
Views:    93311
Last Login:    Today

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Adult Baby Minding
Anal Play
Bareback
Being Filmed
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination (giving)
Double Penetration
Facials
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fisting (giving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hardsports (giving)
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Period Play
Pregnant
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Smoking (Fetish)
Strap On
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Toys
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex
Watersports (Giving)

Offline DubCee

Its no surprise shes pregnant now really :scare:. After actively offering bareback on her profile, it was only a matter of time. A happy day for the bareback brigade lol

Offline pumps

Its no surprise shes pregnant now really :scare:. After actively offering bareback on her profile, it was only a matter of time. A happy day for the bareback brigade lol

It doesn't actually say shes pregnant on her main profile  text though does it? Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a case of ticking all the likes lost boxes.

If it's true, poor kid.

Offline puntingpumping1920

It doesn't actually say shes pregnant on her main profile  text though does it? Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a case of ticking all the likes lost boxes.

If it's true, poor kid.

It could be potential true that she is pregnant, as she did dislike some services such as BDSM (receiving).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:21:03 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline The_Don

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a case of ticking all the likes lost boxes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DubCee

If it's true, poor kid.

On a second thought, think you may be right Pumps.

Offline pumps

Not that  I even care about this silly twunt but time will tell.

:sarcastic: