Author Topic: Rachel of Roses Retreat Prestwich Manchester  (Read 918 times)

Offline TomTank

Overall a good punt, so I had better explain the NEUTRAL rating straight away. Basically I use Roses because it's a good value £40 with everything included. Rachel didn't advise me when I asked for the strapon (my own which I had brought with me) but asked for an extra £20 at the end of the punt.

External Link/Members Only

A cute little blond with a nice body and gorgeous natural boobs. Could probably do with wearing make up to give her an even sexier look, but didn't mind her au naturel. She has a very pleasant fun personality and very much up for most kinky things. Started off with a bit of nipple play (on me), moved onto reverse oral, then onto those lovely juicy boobs, and more nipple torture on me.

She was enjoying the kinky stuff so much I was surprised when she said she hadn't done it before, and she was so in to it that I asked if she wanted to fuck me up the arse. She was keen to do, and very good at it. Then onto some gentle stuff, and finally more nipple play.

I enquired about Celeste joining in at the end and was told £20 plus the £20 you owe me for the strapon. I was a bit carried away with the moment, so paid up. On reflection though that's £40 of my budget I wanted to save, and also defeats one of the reasons I use Roses versus Scarletts, La Maison etc. Think I'll probably make the extra journey to Sheridans for £40 value punts in future.

Offline jlenny1970

I've seen Celeste a few times when she used to work in a different place, she was always great fun. I might call in on her again, thanks for the heads up about the extra charges, I'll make sure to ask before I do anything else.

Offline cmanc

yes i;ve seen celeste, shes good, well worth a visit