Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx sweet dia xx - Croydon  (Read 2326 times)

2 review(s) for xx sweet dia xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online pumps

External Link/Members Only

I only needed a splash and dash but what unfolded was a terrible service, but it has to be expected. As the saying goes; If you pay peanuts, you get gypsy's  :sarcastic:

Location: Nice house which is roughly a 4 min walk from a Tram stop.

Comms: Directly with the girl I think

Girl: As per the photos, but obviously expect there to be roughness around the edges she is not a girl that takes care of all the fine details.

Services: owo, fuck

Ok briefly shes around 20 and as soon as I met her I knew she was going to be one of those girls you have to really work to get what you want, which is crazy as a girl with that heavy set frame should be bending over backwards to satisfy me.
Only reason to see her is because of the big tits which I sucked on once and was told they're too sensitive.  :unknown:

I was then met with with her telling me she only likes certain positions and didn't like the way I was fucking her... blah blah blah.

But in between she is smiley and shy and what not... Like I have energy to work someone that looks like this. 20 yr olds yo.

At the end I said to her "youre a prostitute and you act like you don't like sex, why are you taking the piss giving me such a terrible service?"

She understood every word but replied with "I don't understand"

So if anyone else is tempted by the only thing she has going for her (tits) don't bother as you won't get a go.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:31:37 am by pumps »

Offline jimmyjackjones

Thanks for the review Pumps. I had her on my Hotlist for a awhile. Those Tits had me wanting rto visit, but it will probably be a shit punt.

Offline The_Don

This W/G used work in Golders Green and had already had several negative reviews and a few profiles IIRC.

Offline BlackWizard

Shame. Those knockers look insane.

Anyone else that's actually good in that house at the moment?

Online pumps

Shame. Those knockers look insane.

Anyone else that's actually good in that house at the moment?

depends what you class as good.... lol

Online pumps

This W/G used work in Golders Green and had already had several negative reviews and a few profiles IIRC.

I wouldn't be surprised, deffo not her first rodeo

Online pumps

Thanks for the review Pumps. I had her on my Hotlist for a awhile. Those Tits had me wanting rto visit, but it will probably be a shit punt.

no worries

Offline BlackWizard

depends what you class as good.... lol

When I mean good I mean just not a shit punt like this one appeared to be lol

Had a quick pump and dump with Jessica that I enjoyed before she left, but it appears she's back.

Just basically want to know who's around.

Online pumps

When I mean good I mean just not a shit punt like this one appeared to be lol

Had a quick pump and dump with Jessica that I enjoyed before she left, but it appears she's back.

Just basically want to know who's around.

Punther did a review of another girl that's there, but I dont think shes good either if your using Jessica as a bench mark tbh!

Yes I saw Jessica so I can confirm shes back, but the place is really just a super low end whore house....one must go there assuming everything will be a neutral or negative and just work your hardest to extract the best service. #croydonwhoreproblemsy0

Offline BlackWizard

Punther did a review of another girl that's there, but I dont think shes good either if your using Jessica as a bench mark tbh!

Yes I saw Jessica so I can confirm shes back, but the place is really just a super low end whore house....one must go there assuming everything will be a neutral or negative and just work your hardest to extract the best service. #croydonwhoreproblemsy0

Yeah Croydon continues to be lacking in quality. I don't know why though, got a pretty major station and a bunch of decent hotels surrounding it. Should be more of a tour stop IMO

Online pumps

Yeah Croydon continues to be lacking in quality. I don't know why though, got a pretty major station and a bunch of decent hotels surrounding it. Should be more of a tour stop IMO

It must be the Clientele they don't like, we seem to only get the dogs that are desperate to earn a buck this side of the Thames, probably because they know we have no decent women here  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

We had a REALLY good run during the recession a few years ago, its time to forget those good times me thinks  :(

Online Stealthmode

I only needed a splash and dash but what unfolded was a terrible service, but it has to be expected. As the saying goes; If you pay peanuts, you get gypsy's  :sarcastic:

Location: Nice house which is roughly a 4 min walk from a Tram stop.

Comms: Directly with the girl I think

Girl: As per the photos, but obviously expect there to be roughness around the edges she is not a girl that takes care of all the fine details.

Services: owo, fuck

Ok briefly shes around 20 and as soon as I met her I knew she was going to be one of those girls you have to really work to get what you want, which is crazy as a girl with that heavy set frame should be bending over backwards to satisfy me.
Only reason to see her is because of the big tits which I sucked on once and was told they're too sensitive.  :unknown:

I was then met with with her telling me she only likes certain positions and didn't like the way I was fucking her... blah blah blah.

But in between she is smiley and shy and what not... Like I have energy to work someone that looks like this. 20 yr olds yo.

At the end I said to her "youre a prostitute and you act like you don't like sex, why are you taking the piss giving me such a terrible service?"

She understood every word but replied with "I don't understand"

So if anyone else is tempted by the only thing she has going for her (tits) don't bother as you won't get a go.

Met her in wembley once. Managed to convince her to let me film the owo.

She is in the wrong job.

Online pumps

Met her in wembley once. Managed to convince her to let me film the owo.

She is in the wrong job.

;) ;) ;)

She is in the wrong job.

I agree, but what else is she good for?.......

robbybox

Only reason to see her is because of the big tits which I sucked on once and was told they're too sensitive...
Pumps you rotter! Sweet Dia was on my BBW hot list. I have a really, really down, sinking feeling now. A real deep down feeling of utter disappointment that's probably not going to subside til the BH is over. I guess the truth hurts.
Seriously though thanks for your review pal. Missed it first time round somehow til you bumped it. Do you think she would've been more responsive on a longer punt, say an hour, rather than a pump & dump?
What's going on with her pictures? Her current AW link seems to show a completely different girl with smaller breasts to the BBW with the huge tits in the fishnet body stocking.

Online pumps

BEWARE

its the same girl.

go there for any amount of time.... and you'll be back on ukp afterwards writing a negative review.....  :sarcastic:

Offline fisherofsouls

Croydon is a bit of a desert because so many of the local punters are Black & Asian and treat the girls like shit. So you get skanky gyppos, junkies and the trafficed :thumbsdown:

I stopped punting there long ago :(

Online pumps

Croydon is a bit of a desert because so many of the local punters are Black & Asian and treat the girls like shit. So you get skanky gyppos, junkies and the trafficed :thumbsdown:

I stopped punting there long ago :(

I dunno you know, I don't think its as simplistic as that. Lets be realistic these black and asian punters you speak of do have Oyster cards, push bikes, mopeds, cars...(you see where I'm going with this) Which allows them to easily travel to X, Y & Z areas to "treat girls like shit".

Its true the majority of punters in croydon and there about's probably are black and asain, but in my opinion I think its more down to these wg's from Eastern Bloc country's and we all know how those types of cultures generally feel about blacks and asians, so they probably do move further north in an attempt to see less of them.

My even be as simple as more earnings/punters to be had north of the Thames.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:50:38 pm by pumps »

Offline sirlean

I don't know man. A lot of these eastern block girls are in East London, West London etc. Plenty of blacks and Asians there. Funny thing is there is a market here in Croydon to be had. I'm sure if the right girls come here and come at a decent price then there is a lot of money to be made. But the money seems to be in other areas of London where there is huge competition
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:57:27 pm by sirlean »

Offline stonebow1

The reason you get bad punts in Croydon is that most of it is genuinely a shit hole. Was in CR0 yesterday and just couldn't quite believe how rank it was. It's essentially a dumping ground for immigrants/asylum seekers who have no money and don't mind living in squalor as at least it is preferable to where they came from. If you operate from/within there then i'm not quite sure what else you expect but a service that reflects the environment.