Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MonaRed - Ex Machina  (Read 1139 times)

10 review(s) for MonaRed (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: very formal to the point they felt automated like she has some computer programme that auto responds to texts
She did not answer any phone call and everything was done by text until i reached her place

Location:Nice area not far from wallington station. She directs you into the area whilst you are on the phone as its not obvious where the entrance is.
House is big though seemed a bit bare. Again something about the way this was done added to the clinical feel of things

The Lady:

In her 30s about 5 foot 5/6
As per photos but with black hair atm

Personality: Couldnt say she was friendly or unfriendly....she seemed more to be just going through her routine, like a robot
looked in her eyes and could sense zero emotion

Services:
OWO: was good but toothy at points and she cant really deepthroat

HJ: Very very good hj

CIC(Cum on chin)lol : Facials were apparently from the nose and down which I found dissapointing as this was the prime reason I went to see her as other reviews on here said takes a facial well
She mostly just rubbed it on her chin when I came

Though I nutted I did not feel satisfied...something was missing from punt

This isnt a negative as she didnt actually do anything wrong but easily could have been

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 09:43:04 am by punther »

JustWantAHug

I went to see her a couple of years ago at the same place, very bare and temporary feeling to the location.  Can only echo your comments about it being a neutral punt where you feel something is missing. 

I had asked her to wear her nurse outfit (which she did) but it was on the floor within minutes of me entering the bedroom, the effect totally lost.  She didn't respond to receiving oral (something I'm actually half decent at) and I really had to work at my climax, again, not something I usually have to worry about.