Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL BRIGIT - sublime owo  (Read 4426 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical: This has been covered extensively in reviews. Shes not the most attractive lady but those that go to see her know what they are going for(her mouth)

She looks like the photos but has a little bit of a belly this being said everything is firm..ass, tits(fake) etc. she has a slightly stocky build
Pussy unshaven for those of you that like hair down there

Location: Council estate down the road from manor house station just off green lanes
Flat itself is decent
shower was cold which was a little dissapointing but was good in a way as i did not muck about in there just washed the essentials and hopped out

Personality: She was pleasant though not particularly expressive as and we pretty got straight down to action there was not much chit chat though we had a brief chat whilst i was getting dressed at the end which she somewhat engaged in. I think shes a nice person just has a to the point personality

Service:
OWO: Wet and exquisite and non stop
DT: took it down with no problems
HJ

A lot of reviews have used the term cockworship. I wouldn't call it that it was just a bj....but an extremely good one...up there with the best

I didnt get much ball attention though  :(

Really went for it for the finale at the end which had my toes curling

Her owo is varied in tekkers and consistent - she just keeps going without stopping

By default it is on the lighter more sensual side but if you want it done a certain way tell her and she will do it

Will be returning

she has a......

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

good review.

Indeed her bj's are great totally forgot about her, just wish she did filming.

mrhappypants

Punther,  glad you enjoyed. :hi:

Dave

Offline dubhcarr

she has a......

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1   I like this  interested to see who else earns it!

missed her one night two years ago when she was working Harrow or Wembley we just couldn't get a time slot shame really then she was gone. Pops up in current loco which is a trek for me.

Love a bush change from all the shaved SP's and she is sturdy but alluring......

punther

+1   I like this  interested to see who else earns it!

missed her one night two years ago when she was working Harrow or Wembley we just couldn't get a time slot shame really then she was gone. Pops up in current loco which is a trek for me.

Love a bush change from all the shaved SP's and she is sturdy but alluring......

you should definitely pay her a visit

punther

Punther,  glad you enjoyed. :hi:

Dave

thanks for your feedback on her...you were right about everything

punther

good review.

Indeed her bj's are great totally forgot about her, just wish she did filming.

was thinking the same thing while i was there

i did see a pic of her after receiving a facial on one of the threads on here so guessing she may have offered it before or for regulars  :unknown:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Doesn't she pull some crap with wetwipes and/or a mysterious noxious substance on the wedding tackle?

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Does she allow come twice if you blow early?

Eastend69er

Does she allow come twice if you blow early?

Yes as many as you can in the allotted time.

punther

Doesn't she pull some crap with wetwipes and/or a mysterious noxious substance on the wedding tackle?

Yeah she wet wiped even though i had a shower there

she didnt use that gel thing though

Stalion

"By default it is on the lighter more sensual side but if you want it done a certain way tell her and she will do it"

I am going to call her, explain my situation and see if she can sooth my damaged cock after the damage that Tyn applied

Offline leatherlover

Fine - if she's going to wet wipe, bollocks to the shower. Thanks for the review.

punther

"By default it is on the lighter more sensual side but if you want it done a certain way tell her and she will do it"

I am going to call her, explain my situation and see if she can sooth my damaged cock after the damage that Tyn applied

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yeah sloppy owo would be a good remedy birgit or misscarter would easily erase tyn@ from your memory

if looks are important for you then go for misscarter

Stalion

Your absolutely right, I have to read these reviews with the eyes in my head not my cocks,

"Pussy unshaven for those of you that like hair down there"

The above is 100% no no for me

Offline collector

Interesting to know she can DT as well, unfortunately she didn't try with me, I didn't ask either. It's also true that sometimes if you don't ask, you don't get.
Glad you enjoyed as I did.

Offline bestbefore

Interesting to know she can DT as well.

I can confirm that she can DT. Well she did with me a few days ago.

ChineseMassageNewbie

I also saw Brigit recently.

Very average looking. I wouldn't classify her as ugly, but not quite as good as her photos. It was hard to see any personality with no chat, mainly due to her poor English.

I didn't get the famous clearasept treatment, just cleaned with a wet wipe before. (She also stopped to use a wet wipe on herself before RO.) Her oral is certainly her best skill & felt very nice with her concentrating mostly on the head, but very mechanical, & certainly not delivered with any passion/enthusiasm, and everything else was average.

I can confirm that she is happy to give as many pops as needed within the time (which was exactly one hour, including the shower after).

Overall, I didn't feel that she lived up to the hype of many of the reviews here.

punther

Interesting to know she can DT as well, unfortunately she didn't try with me, I didn't ask either. It's also true that sometimes if you don't ask, you don't get.
Glad you enjoyed as I did.

what was funny is when i asked her over text if she deepthroats she said no she dosent do deepthroat at all

but when i got there she gobbled it down with no issues

punther

Very average looking. I wouldn't classify her as ugly, but not quite as good as her photos. It was hard to see any personality with no chat, mainly due to her poor English.

I didn't get the famous clearasept treatment, just cleaned with a wet wipe before. (She also stopped to use a wet wipe on herself before RO.) Her oral is certainly her best skill & felt very nice with her concentrating mostly on the head, but very mechanical, & certainly not delivered with any passion/enthusiasm, and everything else was average.

I can confirm that she is happy to give as many pops as needed within the time (which was exactly one hour, including the shower after).

Overall, I didn't feel that she lived up to the hype of many of the reviews here.

i think the term cockworship used to describe her can be a little misleading as its just a blowjob

to me cockworship would require a mixture of the psychological and physical and licking of the lenght of shaft and underside of the mushroom tip with eye contact

next time i see her im going to get more involved instead of just lying back as toward the end when we were both working hard to get the pop things got very lively

wellaloha

Lively, how so? Lively oral or service in general?

Thanks!

next time i see her im going to get more involved instead of just lying back as toward the end when we were both working hard to get the pop things got very lively

punther

Lively, how so? Lively oral or service in general?

Thanks!

the oral

fucked her mouth quite solidly and she was giving an equal and opposite reaction with her head and mouth

that was a very arousing period

Offline collector

i think the term cockworship used to describe her can be a little misleading as its just a blowjob

to me cockworship would require a mixture of the psychological and physical and licking of the lenght of shaft and underside of the mushroom tip with eye contact

Might depends if the punter is trimmed/shaved or not. I trimmed my hair before the punt I can confirm I received a proper worship all around cock area, balls, groin and a delicate fingertip massage in the anus without fingering. No eye contact, though.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:44:04 pm by collector »

punther

Might depends if the punter is trimmed/shaved or not. I trimmed my hair before the punt I can confirm I received a proper worship all around cock area, balls, groin and a delicate fingertip massage in the anus without fingering.

Dammit...I should have trimmed my cock and balls  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

oh well next time i see her my nuts will be smoother than eggs  :D

mrhappypants

Very average looking. I wouldn't classify her as ugly, but not quite as good as her photos. It was hard to see any personality with no chat, mainly due to her poor English....very mechanical, & certainly not delivered with any passion/enthusiasm, and everything else was average.

There is a really easy answer to this - I suggest you write reviews and share the copious recommendations of younger, more attractive, more skilled and cheaper working girls in the vicinity that you have visited with the rest of us on this board.  I will look forward to reading your reviews.

Dave
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:40:12 pm by mrhappypants »

ChineseMassageNewbie

There is a really easy answer to this - I suggest you write reviews and share the copious recommendations of younger, more attractive, more skilled and cheaper working girls in the vicinity that you have visited with the rest of us on this board.  I will look forward to reading your reviews.

You're quite right, and at some point I will post some reviews.

But I did see one WG (now given up) a few miles east of her who was more slimmer attractive, enthusiastic & better at everything except OWO for £60.

Also 999 Sarah 999 (External Link/Members Only - still working, but not for much longer) is slimmer, better at everything except OWO & only £70 (but no longer FS). So there have been others.

I do rate Brigit as good overall (due to her OWO) but IMHO, not as amazing as her reviews suggest. Maybe I caught her on an off day.

mrhappypants

You're quite right, and at some point I will post some reviews.

But I did see one WG (now given up) a few miles east of her who was more slimmer attractive, enthusiastic & better at everything except OWO for £60.

Also 999 Sarah 999 (External Link/Members Only - still working, but not for much longer) is slimmer, better at everything except OWO & only £70 (but no longer FS). So there have been others.

I do rate Brigit as good overall (due to her OWO) but IMHO, not as amazing as her reviews suggest. Maybe I caught her on an off day.

So that is *no* reviews and one half-arsed recommendation less than two weeks from retiring = bullshitting prick.

Dave

wellaloha

I thought Briget's owo was distinctly average. Not deep at all. Not sure what all the fuss is about!

mrhappypants

I thought Briget's owo was distinctly average. Not deep at all. Not sure what all the fuss is about!

See my reply to ChineseMassageNewbie above; his one recommendation doesn't even offer OWO or CIM.  Similarly, I await your reviews of more attractive, cheaper girls offering better service in the vicinity with interest.

Dave
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:12:58 am by mrhappypants »