Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Canary Wharf - Classy_Vicky - nice lunchtime punt  (Read 5113 times)

12 review(s) for Your Pretty Woman (6 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a couple of months ago.

Was feeling horny over lunch, I work in the Wharf and so took a quick look thru the HL for the area to see who was about. Classy_vicky showed up as green with a special 1hr deal. Quick txt and she confirmed free and located in the well known hotel in the area, 5 mins walk from the tube.

Hotel is as stated the one that is well known in the area, very busy, walked straight in and to the lift and was tapping on her door within 15 mins of confirming available. Smallish room, curtains pulled and low level music from TV.

The Girl;
per her pics, though they are a bit blurred and touched, but she is pretty, long blonde hair, maybe 5'5'', very big natural (she said) tits and looks pretty good. She works with another girl and if they aren’t working together then one of them goes and has a coffee downstairs ha ha. this time though her friend had finished for the day and was on her way home. She wore a bra and knickers set and I think a see through cover over it.

The punt:
Offered a shower which I took, was ok, towels were clean. Started with FK, not deep, but pretty pleasant, soon got her tits out and knickers off and had a good old grope and suck. I got stuck into her pussy and it tasted pretty good, and after a bit of working her she reached an orgasm (or so she said lol). then it was my turn, was initially a bit disappointed as she wanted to do OW, but after I asked she agreed to OWO, much better and her oral is pretty good. on with the MAC, little bit of CG and RCG, which was wonderful, and finally finished in mish.

She then gave me a reasonable massage and she is able to hold a good conversation....has her head screwed on. After 10 mins or so the little man woke up (which is pretty unusual for me in an hour punt), she looked at the time and said "its ok we have time" (so no clock watching or rushing out after 1 pop), and she did a nice OWO and handjob with some lube, I came all over her tits and myself ha ha...

so that was it, quick shower again to wash the jizz off, dressed and back to work - just over an hour in her company - all in all a pleasant friday lunchtme treat....

Next time I think I'll have her outcall for a couple of hours I think it could be pretty pleasant....
 :hi:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:21:11 pm by Bilbao »

raylondoner

Just a warning that the hotel I think you are referring to is monitoring AW and, as I understand, has turned away a number of WG's at check-in recently, so important that you reconfirm on the day if booking in advance.  :hi:

Persie

Online Bilbao

Pretty good - if rate her an 8. Obviously open to own likes. Look at her pics you can get a reasonable insight even though blurred....

Online YoungBrom

Hi hopefully someone can help asap

I booked a slot with this girl later today but how old
Does she really look?

Thank you

Online Bilbao

Was a while back but late 20s - I found her attractive

8rockLanders

Added to AW hotlist.
Thanks for your review.

(btw - nice avatar)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:31:58 am by 8rockLanders »

LL

Nice. Anyone have the verification pic? FCB? :D

Offline BootsnBunches

In case anyone is interested Friday is her last day. 

Online Bilbao

I wonder if it was the same girl I saw? She was the girl in the pics, blonde with large natural tits. I went down on her and she smelt fine, she also did owo on me - sorry to hear you had a bad experience !

edmay

Girl I saw was not the girl in the pics.