Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah Surbiton- Dodgy Directions all session  (Read 4463 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Thanks to TnH and VofD and all YHB who reviewed and contributed to the reviews. I was sufficiently curious to visit Sarah and I am still not sure about the punt. Rated a positive because she has the attitude, competence and experience to deliver but nearly a neutral because we had two different agenda's for the punt.

Expectation:  a different Milf experience from an experienced Courtesan

Comms: good by phone and txt £100 45mins £150PH (other rates avail) I booked 45 mins with booking made and confirmed before 10.30am. Reconfirmed an hour before meet.

The Venue: block of flats in Surbiton not easy to find as directions given in low husky voice were confusing I wonder if left and right got confused!!! Any how find bus stop and you are close.

The Milf: statuesque is a good description fit size 14  real 36 D/DD age mid 40's tanned soft skin attractive for her age.

Services: Peck OWO Rimming on me Protected sex CG Doggy Mish  all other services available depending on the punt flow.

The meet: arrived nightmare directions but paperwork and shower (cold) sorted Sarah drops to knees in front of mirror and starts sucking with husky voiced dialog wants me on her bed and proceeds to suck my cock lick my balls and rim lick, orbit the moon and pen. She told me that she has sucked thousands of cock and I must say this 20 min experience was the highlight of the punt. I was hanging on not to CIM although she said she wanted my juice in her mouth.

We talk some shit then she rubbers up Bod Mhor and squats and bounces flip to doggy attention to male mums and mish to completion. For me she was a bit dry so less sensation, she has three kids so bearing that in mind she is a tight fit.

We had a 5 min downtime where she talked about her life and some family anecdotes, she is a very pleasant girl but I got the impression during the punt that she really doesn't like men one in particular and she said that she wasn't really divorced so fantasy rollplay away!!

Conclusion: Sarah is a strange one I will keep this SP as a very very occasional plan B. She doesn't like the punt to be formula, not a GFE and I found that she wanted to control proceedings. Not sure why maybe the misdirecting to the venue hit a raw button(?) She is a very good SP and if you hit her right then you will enjoy. For £150 PH I don't think she is great value but you know she is quirky and I think unique and she will deliver. Bod Mhor left happy and I left a little perplexed.

Happy punting   :cool:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for your review. I think I will leave it and pursue a few other ladies I had in mind.

LL

She told me that she has sucked thousands of cock
Way to break that GFE illusion!
Sometimes you wish they wouldn't say anything at all.

Thanks for the review.

pingpong

The Venue: block of flats in Surbiton not easy to find as directions given in low husky voice were confusing I wonder if left and right got confused!!! Any how find bus stop and you are close.

I made a wrong turn on the road and after that she refused to see me.

Offline Plato

She's very particular about where you park, when you call her, which entrance to take etc.  Once you know / follow the routine she's delightful - she rents the flat for fucking and obviously doesn't want to piss off her neighbours.

I find her really sexy and very funny...but there's no doubt she's been doing this for years and has seen a lot of cock.

Offline Clooney

I actually find the fact that she's had thousands of cocks and swallowed probably gallos of cum a real turn on. I love dirty girls and when I met her she certainly delivered.

She's the living embodiment of a sex mad, filthy MILF.

Offline TallnHung

For me, and for all the reasons you highlight as negatives, thats what makes her positive.
I have had plenty who lay there and just take it, in real life as well as punting, so someone who is active, doesnt mind leading if you just turn up horny and want the lot and is as you put it quirky really works for me.
I get her need to keep landlord happy and not have stroppy neighbours too. In he mr line of work when I hear someone be careful Im actually more impressed than not.
Name me a MILF in this business who hasnt had tonnes of cock and I reckon its because she is shit at her job.
That said its horses for courses and what works for one wont for another and there are some reviewed here as amazing who are so so for me and no one wants to hear someone get all soppy about a punt here do they.
I guess it just leaves more of her for the. MiLF Hunters here ;)

Offline dubhcarr

For me, and for all the reasons you highlight as negatives, thats what makes her positive.
I have had plenty who lay there and just take it, in real life as well as punting, so someone who is active, doesnt mind leading if you just turn up horny and want the lot and is as you put it quirky really works for me.
I get her need to keep landlord happy and not have stroppy neighbours too. In he mr line of work when I hear someone be careful Im actually more impressed than not.
Name me a MILF in this business who hasnt had tonnes of cock and I reckon its because she is shit at her job.
That said its horses for courses and what works for one wont for another and there are some reviewed here as amazing who are so so for me and no one wants to hear someone get all soppy about a punt here do they.
I guess it just leaves more of her for the. MiLF Hunters here ;)

If you hadn't noticed she is rated a POSITIVE

as the Italian guy says YMMV
and in my reviews I try to be as factual as possible with a conclusion (which are my thoughts only so you guys know how I view the situation).
I hope the info gives YHB a perspective to decide on balance with other reviews whether to spend your hard earned or not.
I took the contents of I believe five ( maybe 6?) reviews to make mine.
Fluffy review after fluffy review IMO is not too helpful nor is any bias.
I stand by my review as this is how I experienced her.

Sarah is an experienced SP who does her thing and makes good money. She is also independent mind IMO and doesn't need any knights tilting at windmills to save her rep  :timeout: :cool:

Offline TallnHung

I'd say you misread that completely.
One line covers the gist, YMMV and one guys stunner is another's meh and everyone has a valid opinion here.
Factual is good, fluffy not so I thank you for your review and Im certainly not here as anyones knight or profile saver, just same as you an honest punter with an opinion.

Offline stayer

I don't think that she takes criticism too well. I posted a neutral review which caused her to ban me.

Offline dubhcarr

I'd say you misread that completely.
One line covers the gist, YMMV and one guys stunner is another's meh and everyone has a valid opinion here.
Factual is good, fluffy not so I thank you for your review and Im certainly not here as anyones knight or profile saver, just same as you an honest punter with an opinion.

no I read perfectly and no disrespect intended but I didn't highlight any negatives just stated we had different agenda's for the punt. Your interpretation has pigeonholed this as negative perhaps (together with ??)

also

you don't need to thank me for my review as you have sampled her and reviewed...your opinion is formed before mine. Reviews are useful IMO for guys seeking a new experience in this case with a MILF and for those who want to track a SP's performance over time to possibly revisit,  service, consistency and reliability to match a consistent fee. Objectivity is key

This SP was reviewed positively with my thoughts voiced as they applied to me. Guys have picked up on a comment she made to me which caused a reaction to them (and you) concerning cocks sucked. To me I don't care as she is very good at this and I stated this.

Ref dead pan SP's and Civvies yeh we all get them I will tolerate this if they are very pretty but there is a limit

Done to death

Mimic

I made a wrong turn on the road and after that she refused to see me.

This is the one thing that stops me going back to see her since her service was excellent. Her instructions on where exactly to call her from I found to be really confusing. I ended up calling her from somewhere else and she hated that but luckily still saw her.

Online Joe112

Thanks to TnH and VofD and all YHB who reviewed and contributed to the reviews. I was sufficiently curious to visit Sarah and I am still not sure about the punt. Rated a positive because she has the attitude, competence and experience to deliver but nearly a neutral because we had two different agenda's for the punt.

Expectation:  a different Milf experience from an experienced Courtesan

Comms: good by phone and txt £100 45mins £150PH (other rates avail) I booked 45 mins with booking made and confirmed before 10.30am. Reconfirmed an hour before meet.

The Milf: statuesque is a good description fit size 14  real 36 D/DD age mid 40's tanned soft skin attractive for her age.

Services: Peck OWO Rimming on me Protected sex CG Doggy Mish  all other services available depending on the punt flow.

The meet: arrived nightmare directions but paperwork and shower (cold) sorted Sarah drops to knees in front of mirror and starts sucking with husky voiced dialog wants me on her bed and proceeds to suck my cock lick my balls and rim lick, orbit the moon and pen. She told me that she has sucked thousands of cock and I must say this 20 min experience was the highlight of the punt. I was hanging on not to CIM although she said she wanted my juice in her mouth.

We talk some shit then she rubbers up Bod Mhor and squats and bounces flip to doggy attention to male mums and mish to completion. For me she was a bit dry so less sensation, she has three kids so bearing that in mind she is a tight fit.

We had a 5 min downtime where she talked about her life and some family anecdotes, she is a very pleasant girl but I got the impression during the punt that she really doesn't like men one in particular and she said that she wasn't really divorced so fantasy rollplay away!!

Conclusion: Sarah is a strange one I will keep this SP as a very very occasional plan B. She doesn't like the punt to be formula, not a GFE and I found that she wanted to control proceedings. Not sure why maybe the misdirecting to the venue hit a raw button(?) She is a very good SP and if you hit her right then you will enjoy. For £150 PH I don't think she is great value but you know she is quirky and I think unique and she will deliver. Bod Mhor left happy and I left a little perplexed.

she was nice - but a bit too "much" for me - all the fake moaning and etc.

however, she tried to give me a rimjob before i got into them.... now i would be taking it big time. #fan

Offline ciscoxxx69

I actually find the fact that she's had thousands of cocks and swallowed probably gallos of cum a real turn on. I love dirty girls and when I met her she certainly delivered.

She's the living embodiment of a sex mad, filthy MILF.

I am 100% with you on all you say here....  :drinks:

Offline Gatehouse

I have seen her before and grant you its all slightly random, from the first contact to just the way 'she is.'

BUT she does a great slow blow job and there is something utterly filthy about her. She could teach many of the young 'just in it for the £' crowd in the West End a thing or two.

I like her and she's anything but my 'norm' tbh.

Offline dubhcarr

I have seen her before and grant you its all slightly random, from the first contact to just the way 'she is.'

BUT she does a great slow blow job and there is something utterly filthy about her. She could teach many of the young 'just in it for the £' crowd in the West End a thing or two.

I like her and she's anything but my 'norm' tbh.

+1 Bod Mhor was taken with her just me was sceptical  :music: