Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyOlivia19 - Heathrow TOFTT  (Read 5061 times)

5 review(s) for Lovely oliviaxxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was a bit apprehensive as no reviews, however still have some confidence in Polish WGs and decided to take the plunge. Called her and booked appointment for later on in the afternoon. Reached hotel, parking was paid not expensive. She made me wait for a good 15 minutes and I was already having second thoughts, so finally gave her an ultimatum that I am leaving. However, sent me room number fairly quickly after that. Hotel was busy with many families milling around, no problems getting to the room.

Girl - As per pics, toned young body, nice set of knockers, she was dressed as requested in the lime bra and black thong as per profile pic, looked absolutely delicious, like one of those uni type girls, I was glad I stayed behind despite the delayed start.

Experience - Started with some light FK as soon as I entered, always feels nice. She smelled fresh and after paying her £100/1 hour asked me to shower which I promptly did. Back on, passionate DFK, loads of tongue action followed by sucking of her delicious tits. She then started OWO kneeling down before the mirror, nice and sloppy, felt amazing, this young beauty with her cock in my mouth while I massaged her tits. She does not do DT nor face fucking, excuse I was too big. Put her on the bed for some 69, peeled back her knickers to taste that yummy pussy. She was quite responsive, twitched and moaned as I twirled by tongue along her clit and pussy lips and deep fingered her. After spending quite a while mutually pleasuring each other, on with the rubber. Started with CG as I simply wanted to suck those tits while fucking her, she was hard at work sliding up and down my cock. Next was reverse CG, then switched to mish, again lots of DFK/tongue involved, before I unloaded inside her. Cleaned myself and ventured into some small talk. Her English isn't great so not much to talk about. I asked for Round 2 and she said times up. I had to show her the watch and it showed 20 minutes still remaining. She sheepishly agreed and started oral with condom this time as she suddenly became allergic to bare cock  :unknown: Anyway, I just wanted to fuck her and didn't bother much. Got hard again after a while of OW and this time pounded her in doggy, her ass looked absolutely gorgeous as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. After a good bout of fucking in doggy, pulled out the condom and came over those gorgeous tits as she did not allow CIM for me. I was profusely sweating by this time and jumped into the shower before making my exit.

Summary - Gorgeous young friendly girl, has to be led at most times however, she is not too fussy. Despite being a clock-watcher, she gave me my full time, VFM  :thumbsup: I maybe back at some point as she said she is here till about October.

Offline K09an

Thanks for the review

Facially.      /10?

Offline zulu-lance

8/10, plus she was hardly wearing any makeup, natural polish beauty. she also has smooth porcelain skin with a light tan.

Offline dubhcarr

I asked for Round 2 and she said times up. I had to show her the watch and it showed 20 minutes still remaining. She sheepishly agreed and started oral with condom this time as she suddenly became allergic to bare cock  :unknown:

doesn't sound good was she taking the piss? (did she watch the wrong clock? or does she have her own adjusted timer?)

Offline zulu-lance

I reckon she was trying to pull a fast one, however stood my ground and got the second pop :D
She is a fit bird, pretty and a good fuck too, no attitude problems.

Online PLeisure

Thanks for the review, z-l - she sounds promising

How tall would you say... 5'6" maybe?
My usual enquiries... any body fat, snug fit, firm boobies?

cheers !

Offline Nagilum

Fascinating - I shall visit. 

:hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.  :hi:
Not many WGs who are (almost) teenagers and good to know she does DFK because when I looked at the profile a few days ago, I'm not sure FK was ticked.

However, I agree, there are some caveats
a) making you wait for some time and only allowing you in when you threatened to go
b) and then having the cheek to try to shortchange you on time
c) not doing CIM when it's on the list. Yes, it's at discretion, but if she doesn't do it with you, she won't with many, if any.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review, z-l - she sounds promising

How tall would you say... 5'6" maybe?
My usual enquiries... any body fat, snug fit, firm boobies?

cheers !

I would say height is about right, she is fit as she did mention she works out and swims quite a bit. She said she is 20 which sounds about right, tits not exactly firm but quite juicy, at least for my tastes....as usual YMMV :)

Offline The_Don

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.  :hi:
Not many WGs who are (almost) teenagers and good to know she does DFK

+1

I've punted a few W/G that Kiss and DFK well, most were older than "teenagers"

there are some caveats
a) making you wait for some time and only allowing you in when you threatened to go
b) and then having the cheek to try to shortchange you on time
c) not doing CIM when it's on the list. Yes, it's at discretion, but if she doesn't do it with you, she won't with many, if any.

Not good, IMO and yes sometimes the positive points outweigh the negative ones at a punt. But I've seen this these types of things before.
Overtime, some W/G don't rectify these bad behaviors (IMO) and refine them more. Resulting in some punters getting a bad attitude, limited services and a poor experience. For the amount they have spent, in time and money.

YMMV :)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:41:23 pm by The_Don »

Offline zulu-lance

Nice work Sherlock  :thumbsup: that's indeed her! curious to know how does one get hold of these verification pics?

Online PLeisure

Nice one, bratpack - very useful  :hi:

Offline Royd30

Booked get today and confirmed services on offer. Arrived at hotel near Heathrow only to be told oral without not available, was quite happy really as she had a number of cold sores around her mouth so was glad to walk. Picture is her and body wise quite nice would have stayed if no cold sores and she gave owo as advertised

Offline The_Don

Booked get today and confirmed services on offer. Arrived at hotel near Heathrow only to be told oral without not available, was quite happy really as she had a number of cold sores around her mouth so was glad to walk. Picture is her and body wise quite nice would have stayed if no cold sores and she gave owo as advertised

If you have the time, please do a review as it may help others?

Offline Nowornever

This one sounds abit risky... but thanks for the review!

Online PLeisure

UKP Alert: Profile swap - WG is now £20 cheaper, 30yrs old and called "KinkySEXY Samantha"  :thumbsdown:

Offline YoungBrom

I've just looked at the profile and it doesn't seem to have changed? Anyone else noticed it?

I'm actually interested in booking a slot

Online PLeisure

I've just looked at the profile and it doesn't seem to have changed? Anyone else noticed it?
Correct. It was a temporary swap, original girl (Olivia) now reinstated, hence the first line of her profile declaring, "I'm back !!"