Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustydd_angel2 aka Laura  (Read 7876 times)

lucasmalkova

External Link/Members Only

profile is set for distribute content only because she is having a few issues with adultwork

Laura was incredible, I honestly say that it was one of the best punts i have had.

Positives
- Great Kisser
- All the right curves
- Great Breast
- Great ass
- Best Blowjob i have ever received

Negatives
- None

would i return: already booked my next visit

Face: 6/10
Breast: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

This is my first review i have posted up, so i apologise for any etiquette missed

Offline Rocket Scientist

She's a good SP. Review is a bit basic.

Offline Cunning Punt

Does she look anything like this? Or worse?

Hidden Image/Members Only

What's with the comparison to her? Are you suggesting she's unattractive?

Personally, I think Rosie Marcel is lovely. Not enough to watch the crap that is Holby City, though.

Offline Malvolio

Offline Tony_Red

Lol. No! If she looks anywhere close to that then I am well in there! If she's uglier than that, then i won't bother. As long as she smiles a bit and is friendly.

she has 2 profiles and some WGs can't get / keep hold of one. Gives me double chance of booking her hehe.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:07:58 am by Tony_Red »

Offline Cunning Punt

First profile quoted in OP's review seems to be 'distribute content only' but one in Holland's post is active.

lucasmalkova

That is also Laura in the one posted by you

here is a face pic of Laura

Offline jhalford

Not that it matters but, where did you get that?

Offline Cunning Punt

I would give her one...

Thanks for posting. I see she is now actually working Saturdays!  :thumbsup:

Carljohnson

Damn, Shes Ugly As Fuck!

Offline mace-window

Am I the only one who thinks she still looks good :unknown:?

Offline BillGoldberg

Thats pretty flattering from what I remember

I certainly wouldnt describe her as 'ugly' but, from memory, she wasn't 'pretty'
'Plain' or 'average' is what I'd go with, but her body, especially those magnificent, huge all natural tits, is what sets her apart, plus she's a decent SP who DFKs properly and is a pleasant girl

I recommended her but didnt return since I generally don't fancy EEs, but am considering booking her again for those mammarifous breastaloons  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline BillGoldberg

I would give her 10/10  :wacko:

11/10

2nd best pair of monstrous all natural juggerknockers I've ever personally laid my hands upon

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for posting the pic. A picture paints a thousand words.
I won't be seeing her but appreciate she's a good SP.
I also blame my line of work where I see many very pretty girls from all over the world and this has 'unfortunately' raised my expectation of looks. Also, I don't really want to see someone who's uglIER than my wife.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:57:31 am by Tony_Red »

Offline bestbefore

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd when it comes to looks. I have seen Laura a few times and think she is an attractive girl. Add in the most fantastic boobs, great DFK and OWO and what more do you want?
As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, services count far more than looks.

Online rockharders

Laura def one of my fav girls.

I'm a big fan of her puppies, 10/10 magnificent F cup naturals. And good service too.

Face is pleasant enough but nothing to shout about.

Persie

Am I the only one who thinks she still looks good :unknown:?

facially I think she is okay although dark circles under the eyes.

I think she needs to work out as she got jelly belly despite those monstrosities.
That said she is a great cock-sucker and likes to gag on it as well.as taking a good ragging

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd when it comes to looks. I have seen Laura a few times and think she is an attractive girl. Add in the most fantastic boobs, great DFK and OWO and what more do you want?
As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, services count far more than looks.
I fully concurr

Offline aanimator

I disagree that her breasts are amazing, I remember them being large but not firm, I like them real and firm. Performance was great, I think she is attractive but not a stunner, but definitely not ugly. Very affordable too because I went to see her for a-levels and she was happy to do it with me, £100 for an hour with a-levels, good breasts and she has a nice bum.

holland

I disagree that her breasts are amazing, I remember them being large but not firm, I like them real and firm. Performance was great, I think she is attractive but not a stunner, but definitely not ugly. Very affordable too because I went to see her for a-levels and she was happy to do it with me, £100 for an hour with a-levels, good breasts and she has a nice bum.

I texted her this morning.
Anal is now £20 extra.
I decided not to see her.

Offline Cunning Punt

I texted her this morning.
Anal is now £20 extra.

Thanks for the update. She should make this clear on her profile.

However, not many WGs in London with a proven decent service do an inclusive anal service for £120ph - and, in my opinion, she seems quite attractive to me from that picture.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the update. She should make this clear on her profile.

However, not many WGs in London with a proven decent service do an inclusive anal service for £120ph - and, in my opinion, she seems quite attractive to me from that picture.
+1 tits in the yellow outfit do it for me but price is not tempting for the pain in the arse journey to Bayswater  :scare:

Offline Cunning Punt

+1 tits in the yellow outfit do it for me but price is not tempting for the pain in the arse journey to Bayswater  :scare:

Not half as much as a pain in the arse as it would be for Laura, probably!

Offline dubhcarr

Not half as much as a pain in the arse as it would be for Laura, probably!

+1 :lol: :lol: Bod Mhor agrees  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The_Don

Anal is now £20 extra.

Did you read the reviews posted on UKP, that I linked to above?

As far as I'm aware, A level was/is a chargeable service on her other profiles

Here some screen shots (note the time/date stamps), which clearly state so.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Laura now has a new profile:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < new profile

Old profile for linking review > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

And some quotes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for one hour + £20 for A level.

AW LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

*Update*-Slight price rise now to £100 but a-level is still £20 extra but I still would visit again.

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

Time: 1hr
Fee: 120 (incl A)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:55:04 pm by The_Don »

holland

Thanks The_Don for the links. :hi:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:30:27 pm by holland »

Offline dubhcarr

Offline fitalic

Anal is now £20 extra.
Good, anal was always extra.

holland

Good, anal was always extra.
AAnimator fucked her ass without paying any extra..
(Read above)..
That's why i checked with her.

Offline jason2004

I'm sure if you're nice and she's into you, then Anal could be provided with no charge.

Offline dubhcarr

I'm sure if you're nice and she's into you, then Anal could be provided with no charge.

is this advice? , prior knowledge?, promise?, guarantee? or pissing in the wind?  :unknown:

Offline Makka124

is this advice? , prior knowledge?, promise?, guarantee? or pissing in the wind?  :unknown:

I've seen laura and it's been extra she may have done it in the past at no extra but to my knowledge been £20

Offline aanimator

It would always frustrate me when I would read how a punter got some service for free, or that was not on her list as that never happened to me. This isn't what happened to me, when I read her profile before I saw her,  a-levels was at discretion and it wasn't said it was extra, therefore I asked for a-levels by text and she said yes. Half way through the meet I asked if we could do a-levels and she said yes. I was expecting her to say extra as I had read her reviews and her old profile. I would have happily paid the extra 20.

Offline aanimator

Also I don't know why she has such shit pictures, she used to have some good ones.

Persie

is she using a maid? spoke to her on the "phone" and sounded different

Offline Makka124

is she using a maid? spoke to her on the "phone" and sounded different

I don't think so as she has 2 phones with her, I assume it's her profile/personal phones?

Offline The_Don

I don't think so as she has 2 phones with her, I assume it's her profile/personal phones?

Depends on how busy she is, if she uses maids or not, IMO.

I've spoken with several maids that handle comms for her and other W/G. Over time I note some maids mannerisms, voices and other things that are in place.

On a very recent punt, I noted the maid had been one I've spoken to before.

Offline BillGoldberg

I saw her a week or so ago, i'll write a review when I get around to it, overall very positive

Those gorgeous, full, very big all natural tits by the way are phenomenal, even better than I remembered from previously

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

punther

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:05:40 am by The_Don »

Persie

why does she change profile like that?

Offline The_Don

why does she change profile like that?

Lost of history and A/W has been one of the problems between her change of profiles.

More info has been posted in her reviews!

lucasmalkova

she probably has a sergei who takes care of all that business

but laura has been one of my favourite punts

great service and attitude

Offline joe diddley

she probably has a sergei who takes care of all that business

but laura has been one of my favourite punts

great service and attitude

I don't think she does. I think she really is independent.