Author Topic: Selena at Piccadilly Selecta. Piccadilly Club Massage.  (Read 566 times)

sensi007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fee: £35 for half an hour

Comms: No comms, just walked in.


With disappointment at Cosmopolitan I fucked off to it sister Piccadilly Selecta as it is known. Walked in straight in by pressing buzzer. Receptionist greeted me, there was one girl free, name is Olivia I think, slimish blonde, I said no to her. She seems disinterested when I said hello to her. I ask receptionist for exotic tanned skin girl, she said there Spanish girl busy so I waited.

Within 10 minutes, there comes the Spanish girl, introduced herself as Selena, looked tanned, have few tattoos, neck and shoulder I think, long dark hair, so I said yes. Paid at receptionist, went upstairs. She started small talk, which is fair enough, maybe to break the ice? She started asking if I have girlfriend, which is kinda personal. Was horny wanted to fuck so undress quick ready for fucking. still undress so told her to undress, she started twisting my nipples, was like WTF? "you rough aren't you". laughed it off, she look feisty, do not mind sometime, depending.

I started touching her tits and she started complaining about painful tits so not too hard, whilst she stroke my cock, ask for a lube, she no she do not have lube, WHAT?  :unknown: no lube, that crazy. I started to think it going to be bad punt. She put condom on my hard dick and started blowing me, below average blowjob, I told her I want to fuck her doggy, she said no cowgirl first, which sound a bit suspicious.

I fucked her cowgir then missionary, when she started moaning and complaining that I should slow and started putting her hand on my dick as if she want to fuck her with a tip of my dick, not going to happen. Then onto doggy, she started complaining again, grabbed hair in doggy, she said no, spanked her she said no. It just unusual and unnatural for me to be in control. Then onto the tiny bed,I told her to be spooning position, she started moaning and bitching again. I fucked her in spooning position, I was about to cum, therefore wanted to fuck her in missionary. Then this bitch started moaning that she can see my cum in the condom so pussy fucking, was fuming, told I want to finish completely in missionary, she said no I will give you blowjob instead. I told her okay, she stared wanking me off till I cum.


Conclusion: After the fucking I told her straightforward that she should do more fucking than complaining and moaning  :dash:, and she had the cheek to say if I am enjoying her pussy, i told her no I am not, she is not convincing me. She said she been fucking since 8 in the morning so her pussy sore or tired, I said to she she go home if pussy is sore, no point bitching. The place look decent enough, however just because it cheapest do not mean they should provide bad quality. Maybe I am unfortunate today to choose the wrong girl. Do no think I will be there anymore.