Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Cody sexy milf
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Cody sexy milf
(
Read 1883 times
)
16 review(s) for
cody-sexy-milf
(
15 positive
,
0 neutral
,
1 negative
)
[Indexed by
]
Golovkin
Age Check :
Posts: 1,192
Likes: 4
Reviews: 160
«
on:
August 05, 2016, 06:01:46 pm »
Link to this Profile Page using
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
- Get QR Code
Newton le willows nice apartment safe quiet area. Comms phone booking at short notice £60 for 30 mins meet arranged. She dressed in her nurse outfit as requested jumped me as soon as I'm in her apartment dfk, she pulling my pants off before I know it. I'm on the bed she's sucking my dick and balls good blow job skills. Then it's on with the condom and sex nice tight pussy give her a good seeing to then. She asks to suck my dick and swallow my cum. So we finish with a nice blow job. I cum in her mouth, she then shows me my cum and swallows it! Nice little chat at the end she says she used to work at sandys plus a few other parlours in Manchester. But has decided to go independent. Money handed over just before I left which is a new one for me as I usually hand it over straight away.
anotherjohn50
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #1 on:
August 05, 2016, 06:21:21 pm »
Thanks for report mate......it's good to confirm it's Cody from Sandys......I've had some great sessions with her there including a very sexy lapdance.
Newton is very handy for me. ....maybe even too handy :-) :-)
Aj50
«
Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:27:00 pm by anotherjohn50
»
bolster3
Age Check :
Posts: 521
Likes: 0
Reviews: 52
«
Reply #2 on:
August 05, 2016, 06:31:07 pm »
Thanks for the review.
I've already booked her for next week, so good to get such a glowing report.
george r
Age Check :
Posts: 2,537
Likes: 18
Reviews: 36
«
Reply #3 on:
August 05, 2016, 07:39:34 pm »
and £20 cheaper than SS
MrMog
Age Check :
Posts: 832
Likes: 0
Reviews: 14
«
Reply #4 on:
August 05, 2016, 10:50:46 pm »
She is seriously tidy, just asked for a booking
gingerthom
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #5 on:
August 06, 2016, 12:30:22 am »
Thanks for the review, added to my milf hotlist, although she's younger than me
jaszyj87
Age Check :
Posts: 532
Likes: 0
Reviews: 42
«
Reply #6 on:
August 06, 2016, 03:27:03 pm »
think i'll pop down next week whilst of work she looks filth
Subbie1957
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #7 on:
August 06, 2016, 06:39:19 pm »
She has agreed, at least in principle, to the idea of whipping me. Session to be hopefully arranged soon.
Gosh, I'm excited! She looks like sex on legs!
hungrypunt
Age Check :
Posts: 5,492
Likes: 1
Reviews: 22
«
Reply #8 on:
August 06, 2016, 06:59:54 pm »
Ive just booked in, Ill let you know how it goes
jlenny1970
Age Check :
Posts: 29
Likes: 0
Reviews: 1
«
Reply #9 on:
August 13, 2016, 04:41:09 pm »
Quite a few good reviews about this milf recently. Lots of things on her enjoys list that I enjoy, I'm going to need to get an overdraft to be able to see all the ladies that have been added to my hotlist.
hungrypunt
Age Check :
Posts: 5,492
Likes: 1
Reviews: 22
«
Reply #10 on:
August 13, 2016, 05:31:36 pm »
Shes very enthusiastic
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Cody sexy milf
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close