Tenth punt in the Lancashire area , between jobs I thought fck it let's find quick 30 mins .
Good communication. . Rang no anwser but called me back , got location to a hotel I thought twice as hotel looked shit on services but horny as fck.
But recp took no notice thank fck lol got to room shitting my pants as usal nervous knocked door opened walked in and she locked door behind me all I seen was her round ass fcking nice she dressed in a full body fishnet thing with knee boots pretty woman looked younger then 40 but reassured me she was and offered to show me her license .
Quick shower and I walked out she spread on bed naked little black thong and boots holy fck nice body tits are mint she crawled over on her hands and knees sucked my cock licked my balls mirror was handy I eaten her pussy till she moaned like a bitch she was wet thru if I don't say so myself I eat pussy like a boss !! Condom on fcked her and fck she bendy legs round head deep fck I was gone

funny woman and judging how wet she loved it ran over time so I was running round like a tit but she was ok about it told her I be back like terminator bitch said she leaving to go abroad around sept Oct defo be back to fck her again . Good punt hotel was shit but it did it's job no hassle
