Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Estella - Cardiff  (Read 703 times)

2 review(s) for ESTELLA SEXY HORNY (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

Visited this lady a few days ago at the Latinas place on Newport road.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There were 2 girls to choose from and Estella above was the best from the 2, the other girl was not my type and quite big.
Appearance as above, one of the mature Brazilian Nut busters at the site.
Anyway after paying the fee, which was £60 half hour I laid down and played with this girls tits, that were firm but fake, nipples responsive. Not much foreplay but the girls use their tits to break the ice so had them shoved in my face, fake and bulbous and she winced when tweaking her nipple, sucked on them for a bit then moved onto a really decent blowjob with plenty of face fucking and saliva. When as she said "duro" which means hard into a spot of penetration.
Sex was good but her ass was quite big so when she rode me it was hard to bounce her up and down and get deep purchase in her cunt,  fucked her mish with nipple sucking but couldn't do doggy as I didn't want to look at her big Ass.
All in all a nice lady, friendly there was zero chemistry for me, lack of foreplay and massage made it a bit Awks.
I reckon kissing could be on the cards with repeat visits, but this will be my last hurrah with her.

Newport Road, 60 120, available late, so it was convenient at the time and did the job  :angelgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only