Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxNatasha xx - London - Kings Cross  (Read 5036 times)

24 review(s) for DivineNatasha (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

The WG
Natasha is a Polish girl. Pictures are accurate. She’s quite plain, GND type - not made up, not glamourously dressed at all, but I liked her – she was friendly, warm and smiled lots. She’s my favourite skinny type – definitely size 6, and about 5’6”. Her English is crap.

Comms
I'd arrived at Kings Cross early for a train, and decided to see what was on offer with a targeted AW search. The first two possibilities were called and ruled out due to – "we can discuss it when you’re here baby" – fuck off, I need to know the menu before I waste time finding you. The 3rd one was an instant yes, “I can do that”. And, only 5 minutes away I was on my way to the cash point before I’d put the phone down. Good comms by phone and text.

Venue
Upstairs ‘flat’, cramped dark room, no hot water in the shower (it was being fixed). Bit of a dive really.

Services
Before handing over the cash I re-confirmed my need for some good DFK, her response to which was to get her tongue down my throat before I even had my cash out! This was gonna be good!

So we’re on the bed, fully clothed snogging away like teenagers – deep, wet, kisses that get you rock hard. It was frenetic. She was on heat. Clothes off, I rimmed her, sucked her pussy, her tits, back to snogging and then round again. Then she was on my knob, OWO like there was no tomorrow – not a bad technique, and nice and wet. Eventually I came in her mouth and on her tits. Truth be told I could have done with her slowing down, or becoming a little bit variable speed. After a small rest I went down on her again and got her to play with herself as I watched, inches away. Her eyes misted over as she got in to a powerful frigging action and brought herself off. She was almost embarrassed to have done it! We giggled a lot. Total cost was £100 for an hour; she did not clock watch at all - could have stayed longer if I’d wanted. Even after dressing we went on the bed for another snog and almost started again.

General
Very pleased with my lucky TOFTT here, as I’m never too successful in the smoke – mainly because I never plan properly, as I do on my home turf. I’d recommend her and would go back myself. My only criticism is she was a bit full on; so even after round 1, when you need something a bit sensual to slowly bring you back to life she was a bit vigorous, almost too keen. She claimed to have only been here three days so maybe she’ll learn to judge your needs as she improves. I’d go back.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was in summer 2016

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:43:32 pm by TheNewSeeker »

holland

Thank you for your review. Do you know if she does anal as she claim?

TheNewSeeker

Thank you for your review. Do you know if she does anal as she claim?

No, I can't confirm this service. Sorry.

holland

No, I can't confirm this service. Sorry.

Thanks  :hi:  i bought her pg a couple of days ago but it was useless. It's good to hear that she is actually good looking.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and sharing.  :hi:

Yes, it would be interesting to know if she actually does CIM and possibly anal, and whether they are extra.
If she sticks around, I'll try to find out.

Offline nervyfooker

The WG
Natasha is a Polish girl. Pictures are accurate. She’s quite plain, GND type - not made up, not glamourously dressed at all, but I liked her ...

good review,sounds like she's got a great attitude.

i know you mentioned it but "quite plain" used to mean ugly,GND also depends
on your neighbour.
would you describe her as pretty or is there anyone she looks like?

TheNewSeeker

good review,sounds like she's got a great attitude.

i know you mentioned it but "quite plain" used to mean ugly,GND also depends
on your neighbour.
would you describe her as pretty or is there anyone she looks like?

Hmm, not sure who she looks like. I like the cute type, and that she wasn't. However she's not ugly either; I wouldn't throw her out of bed. If you did she'd probably have your cock in her mouth  :D

Gspotter

Sounds promising, pity we don't know if anal is extra.
Was she in [Removed by admin]? I'm wondering if it's the upstairs flat there which has a rota of two Polish girls that changes periodically. Currently Your Veronica is based there.

Offline larry76

I saw her, and I can confirm anal is included. She is not an anal addict like Veronica but still, it was almost 20 min of anal.

Offline larry76

Just saw she charge extra now! That's pity, but if you like anal sex, you will not be disappointed.

Offline david_mason

Her profile says height is 5’8 and dress size is 10, but OP mentioned she is 5’6 and dress size 6. Wonder which is it?!