Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian Natalia  (Read 642 times)

Offline suttonporksword

this is a review from earlier this year I have just got around to writing, saw this advert on viva street and amongst clearly fake ad's it appeared genuine

External Link/Members Only

Booked for a few hours and all the comms were fine, she has very good English and is clearly a smart and sharp young lady. wouldn't send a face pic but I would say she is very facially attractive and the other photos are representative of a busty, curvy girl.

we had a really great time together it was full GFE and we did over run slightly but when i offered her more money she declined. Booked her again a few weeks later and it was a totally different story, only went for the hour and it felt very  rushed, she was keen for me to fuck her and cum, and then towards the end she made some excuse of having something pre arranged, think it was a plumber so she had to go. She could see i wasn't impressed and i didn't hide it. Given her a neutral as a combination of a first very positive experience offset by a bad one that followed. Really nice friendly girl who unfortunately blew the chance of being a regular, she definitely would have been going by the first booking alone, i wont be calling her back though