Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Medical Centre FBSM - Rugeley  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Stapler

I was in Rugely earlier in the week. Following reports on here I thought I would try out Sue of the infamous white coat! I walked past the shop but couldn't see anyone inside so I called Sue. She answered and I asked for 30mins and went straight round.

The Chinese Medical Centre is easy to find in one horse town Rugeley. It's near the indoor market.
Tel : 01889 579 737

The shop entrance is quiet public as shoppers make their way to the market and there were some JW's standing opposite.

Entered the shop. Nobody about. Then Sue came down the winding staircase in the back. I was pleasantly surprised! She was wearing slacks or leggings and a nice jumper. She is slim, short black hair, medium height. A bit unsmiley but not bad at all!

She showed me into the very small room. It's about the width of two massage beds! The bed to be used was pushed against the wall on the right.

I paid £25 for 30 mins and she left me to strip off. She came back in within minutes - dressed in her white coat!!

The 'massage' itself was only from one side due to the positioning of the bed. It consisted of pinching and pressing with no flowing strokes. I liked the way, however, that she pressed my thighs and calves with both hands. This lasted for about 7/8 minutes. I wasn't too fussed about the 'massage' and the white coat as I expected it from previous reports on here.

She then put oil on my buttocks and started a sensual massage with c/c swipes and plenty of attention to my balls. She reached under to play with my cock. I was still face down but raised my left hip to give her access to my cock. She squeezed my cock with one hand whilst stroking my buttocks and c/c swipes with the other. This lasted for 7/8 mins. It felt great!

She asked me to turn. She didn't attempt any kind of front massage and went straight for my cock! She applied some more oil and continued a very skilled handjob with varying strokes and pressure. This again lasted for 7/8 mins.

I told her I would stand for the finale! She stood at the side of me with her left shoulder slightly touching my bare chest. This closeness actually felt good as she changed her rhythm and soon had me shooting onto the tissue on the table!!

Not much of a massage but fantastic cock handling skills that actually lasted twice as long as the massage!

On that basis and with 30mins for £25 being good value, especially with most of the time spent on handling cock and balls, I'm going to give a positive.

My advice, if you intend to see Sue, is to book for 30mins.

I would certainly go again if I am in the area.

..S....

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Did she receive/allow any attention from you ??

ffeet

Her starched white tunic is like armour plating Dodo.
Doubt anybody will get past it.

Offline Stapler

After reading past reviews, I didn't attempt any! Besides I was enjoying what she was doing to me!

Not sure if she wears the white coat for protection or to appear 'professional' if someone looks into the shop and sees her coming out of the treatment room with a man!
She does other treatments like acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Maybe she sees herself as some kind of doctor.

She is a little serious. But I got on OK with her. She speaks good English.
 If she softened up a bit she would be even better!

..S...

Dodo

Her starched white tunic is like armour plating Dodo.
Doubt anybody will get past it.
That's a shame. I just have to be able to have a good fondle (that the girl is happy with) as well as receiving a nice massage and HR.

Odd Job

Offline Stapler

Was it £25 all inclusive ?

Yes. It's all in. Massage, HR and white coat!

..S...

Offline cock custard

That's a shame. I just have to be able to have a good fondle (that the girl is happy with) as well as receiving a nice massage and HR.
I wouldn't bother,  crap massage, no touching,  tiny room,  reasonable hand job,  you get what you pay for.

ffeet

I think you are missing the point on this one CC.
£25 gets you one dam good cock and ball treatment. (That's cock and ball not cock and bull).
She is one of the best at 'edging' that I have met.

ffeet

I should add that you can just ask her for the cock and ball job without massage.
Half an hour of that is good moneys worth.