Author Topic: Slut sophia xxx Of Prescot/Merseyside  (Read 1070 times)


1 review(s) for We'llAlwaysHaveParis (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PussyLover789

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Firstly let me just start by saying what a Nasty/Horrible/Vile/Unpleasant woman she is, & also i didnt meet her in the end so im not sure if this review will be allowed, this is my first negative review & hopefully my last, I was working near St.helens so thought id drop her a email to see if she was available which she replied "Yes" she sent me an address to somewhere close to where she was and she told me when i get there she will direct me, so i gets there and tried phoning her "No Answer" so i rang again 2 mins later "No Answer" then 5 mins later a text comes through "are you here yet?"  so soon as i received that text i rang her again "No Answer"  so i send another text saying "Why aint you answering your phone?" then she texts back and says "I only talk to regulars on the phone so you will have to text" at this point im getting really pissed off so i text back saying "Are we going to meet or what?" then she text back saying "Can you come back tomorrow instead as i dont feel to good" so i then text saying "well why didnt you mention this earlier,surely you must of known you wernt feeling too well" then she texts me back & says "Listen you c**t, why dont you leave me the f**k alone and go and find yourself another girl,im tired so leave me alone"  I didnt bother replying after that,i just thought well at least i saved myself £130, There is no way all those positive reviews on AW are true, her attitude towards me was terrible, & i will never ever in a billion years book this horrible bad mannered woman again, goodluck to any guy who books her  :dash: :thumbsdown: :angry:

aud6jag

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys, first time here. :yahoo: :drinks:
Yes, met the girl over 4 years ago now. She was Chester?? based then.  Moody bitch!!!
Reverse booking, outcall, hotel. She couldn't find the hotel, so that ticked her off, even tho she drove past the BIG sign twice as i was looking out the window for her.  So from this point onwards, it was just going thru the motions, no enthusiasm,  which obviously didn't get me going.
See you again, Chaps  :hi:

Treehouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry to hear she fucked you around

This must be the only industry that would support that kind of behaviour for 5 fucking years ....

Shovelhead

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her 3 years ago (looking at the AW feedback). The pictures were the same then but she was way bigger, I walked out half way through it was that shite!

Offline shauno23

I contacted her last summer and she was horrible so I never made the booking in the end.

I book a hotel room occasionally just outside my town when I want to see escorts that don't do in calls.

Told her where I was gonna be and she started saying stuff like 'why are you there? Why have you chose that location?'

Erm what?

I've booked a hotel to meet escorts in. What's the problem?

Nah, she's a really bad tempered snotty cow and a few lads I know say the same.

I'd steer clear.

Offline PussyLover789

Thanx for your replies guys, at least I'm not the only one who thinks she's a horrible fat scumbag  :thumbsdown: