Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Ashley - Birmingham B1 - TOFTT - Part 1  (Read 2019 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Megan x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

I found this little gem a few days ago and I was absolutely astounded. :yahoo:

The young woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: First saw the ad appear on Thursday last week, knowing she is part of the same group as AnalAmelia and Megan who I reviewed recently I shot off an email, with no response. The phone number appeared the next day, quick phone call an appointment was arranged within an hour. Texts with address etc, fairly straightforward.

The venue: Nice apartment in B1 near the Jewellery quarter, clean and modern, smallish bedroom, good bathroom and facilities  :thumbsup:

The young woman: Absolutely F*****g drop dead gorgeous, to use the old cliché, the pictures don't do her justice. More slender than she appears, lovely reddish hair, small pert tits, pert small derrière, innocent looking eyes.

The meet(s): I think I was her first customer, possibly even ever (?) she had that innocence about her, seemed shy and unsure of herself, she need not have worried, one look at her and I had a raging hard on.

She greeted me at the door in a short dress and sandals, not what I had asked for, but those puppy dog eyes meant little head was totally in charge.
Into the room, asked 30 seconds (even I'm not that quick), she hardly speaks a word of English and it is obviously a maid who answers the phone, I know her name but will keep stoom.
Handover funds for 30 mins, plus an extra £10 for CIM, she offers a shower, gives me a towel, she goes to stash and I have a lightning fast shower, back in the room 2 mins later.
In she enters, and just stands there, I approach and have a kiss, bloody hell, she snogged my face off, proper enthusiastic DFK, hands straight to my cock, my hands are all over her, I could have popped there and then, she's new, she's keen, she knows how to kiss  :yahoo:
Quickly remove her clothes to reveal a teenage like body, pert everything, she then gets to her knees and does some very good OWO, not quite deepthroat and she motions to move my hands away when I try to encourage more depth, but left to her own devices she knows what she is doing.
Onto the bed and 69, she is not so keen on this and keeps her pussy a distance away, her oral continues at a pace, with ball licking and sucking, then to my surprise she moves down to that little bit of skin between my ball and ring piece, I raise my legs slightly and she is soon lapping at my ring (brave girl)  :dance: The sensation is very erotic as it has been some time since I have been rimmed.

I am enjoying so much I move round so that my ass is facing her and in she dives, not just lapping my ring but sticking her tongue in and sucking, it is actually the best rimming I have ever had and then, with a little guidance she starts wanking me. I am now being rimmed and wanked by a 23 year old very attractive Hungarian girl, the sap was rising and it took all my will power to stop me spraying her duvet, but I endured and she continued for about 10 mins, quite honestly it was sublime.

I cannot hold out much longer so ask for the condom, she moves round and starts blowing me again, I had to stop her and indicate the condom, though quite honestly it would have been an excellent pop like that.

Condom applied and I enter in mish, or rather I tried, she is very tight, eventually squeeze and pump away, again I am using will power to stop myself from coming, move her into doggy, couple of pumps, off with condom, face up on the bed and I spray her tonsils, face, neck and chest then plunge in for some more oral, whatever was in her mouth was swallowed (even though she does not have on her likes list) and I collapse on the bed with a huge smile on my face.

Best fuck, suck and rim I have had in ages :drinks:

Would I return? too bloody right, and 2.5 hrs later I did exactly that and had more of the same, being a greedy bar steward I went back the next day too, this time for an hour and got exactly the same, I could have drained off an excessive amount from my play fund with this girl had it not been for what happens in part 2 (to follow).

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

toby2

How long do we have to wait for part 2 Ming?
 Is it worth me staying on line????????          :rolleyes:

Offline JD69

Yes come on, part two! I have a day off tomorrow...

Ming

How long do we have to wait for part 2 Ming?
 Is it worth me staying on line????????          :rolleyes:

It's taken me a few hours in between work to do the three reviews I have done today, I will get it done tonight.

Offline Stapler

Own up if you were her next appointment.
Did you see her for DFK after she had finished rimming Ming!?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Own up if you were her next appointment.
Did you see her for DFK after she had finished rimming Ming!?

..S...

I know someone on here (poss 2) who did see her the next day, I'll let them decide what to say

Thank goodness for listerine  :lol:

Offline BillyBackDoor

I know someone on here (poss 2) who did see her the next day, I'll let them decide what to say

Thank goodness for listerine  :lol:

I can confirm that there wasn't the slightest hint of second hand Ming ring.

Offline Stapler

:thumbsup:

You are both good sports! Made me smile! :D

..S...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:04:58 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

trex3a

Dodo

Profile is gone  :unknown:
Profile still there but phone number removed!
Watch this space  :(
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:35:56 pm by Dodo »

Offline _Rust_

Wow, definitely a gem! Cheers for the review 👍

I didn't put her on the HL as liked the look of Fancy Emily whose profile went on at the same time, have changed that decision now.. Pending any potential horror story in part 2!

Offline BillyBackDoor

If the phone number reappears I'll post my own experience.

Suffice to say it was resoundingly positive with all the required elements of a convincing GFE.  Every bit as good as the forum darlings and in some ways better (i.e. fresher and unrehearsed)

Oh and her pictures don't do her justice imho.