Author Topic: HOTTHAIANGEL  (Read 969 times)


7 review(s) for Sexy Thai Nancy8822 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

Eccles


I really liked the look of this girl and backed up by a favorable review, I thought I'd give her a bell.

After arranging the booking for an hour later, I was soon making my way to Eccles and to an apartment block I know very well as I've seen at least 5 different girls there. A quick phone call and I'm outside the door, which was already slightly open. I pushed my way in to find Jasmine.

Looks wise she's really good looking, dressed in a bra and knickers I'm welcomed with a smile and a hug and shown into the bedroom.After a quick wash we get down to business. As she starts fondling my knob I go in for a kiss, she pulls away, not a good start. She's laughing and dirty talking, " I suck your cock Frank" she said as she pulls out a condom and proceeds to give me a very nice blow job.

After a few minutes I push her onto the bed and go down on her, but not before she's smothered the whole area with strawberry lube....As I go down on her she closes her legs and clamps onto my head in between her thighs...she still dirty talking but its obvious she isn't into it. I'm feeling a bit sickly with the strawberry lube so decide its shag time. I flip her into mish and go in for a kiss......" no kissing, pussy juice " with this she starts the clamping business with the legs again, I'm fed up now so turn her over into doggy and bang away. She seems to prefer this position as she's really pushing back and dirty talking again, into CG back into doggy where I duff my load.

Very disappointing today,a lovely girl,great personality but the service left a little to be desired, Ive a few regular Thai girls I see but unfortunately Jasmine wont be one of them.




« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:29:07 pm by frankc »

Offline Golovkin

Sorry to hear you didn't have as good a time as I did. But that's punting for you!
Thanks for the review

Offline frankc

Sorry to hear you didn't have as good a time as I did. But that's punting for you!
Thanks for the review

Yeah mate, it was a funny one today, but like you say that's punting.

Offline cueball

Aahh fank you for de weview mr flank

I presume all  the thai birds call you mr flank :D

Only kidding pal, cheers for the review and sorry you had a so so un, that's punting for us eh.

 :hi:

Offline frankc

Aahh fank you for de weview mr flank

I presume all  the thai birds call you mr flank :D

 :hi:

Think they will from now on... :D