Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Phoebe - Nottingham  (Read 2833 times)

19 review(s) for EnglishPhoebe (16 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed Phoebe before and would not normally do another review on the same girl unless the rating changed, which in this case it has not - all remains positive.  However as this was a different style of meeting I thought it was worth doing.

Cannot remember how we started talking about doing something different but after a few emails back and forth we agreed that we would meet in Nottingham and I would chat her up before we moved to a city centre hotel room where I would be the nervous and stuttering one and she would take the lead.

I got to the agreed bar and settled down to consider which of my repertoire of chat up lines I would deploy to hook Phoebe. It did not take long to work through "Do you come her often" and "Can I buy you a drink" so I moved on to think about all the conquests of young women that I have pulled over the years......  A few seconds later I decided I had better get the laptop out and do some work whilst waiting.

Phoebe arrived on time looking smart and because of the logistics in the bar had to improvise and come over to me and ask if she could sit at my table - so all my preparation on my two chat up lines went to waste! What followed was a very pleasant chat in the bar as we followed the pre arranged scenario.  I appreciate some on here will just think this part was a fluffy waste of time, but for me it was great, a way to build up to the main event and just nice for this old married man to be chatting up a young woman in a bar.

Just to pick up on another thread running at the moment we had agreed that I would leave the money in an envelope on the table so that she could subtly move this into her handbag without breaking the mood.

After a drink and an enjoyable chat she said to me "Did you say you had a hotel room, I would love to see it."  There was a chap in a suit sat behind her with his back to us and I could see him tense at that comment.   His head began to turn around as we walked out - yes look you bastard, I have just pulled!!!

Now there was of course a risk here of being seen by people I know with a young woman in a bar.  We had agreed (for both our sakes) no signs of intimacy such as holding hands in public and I had my cover story ready.

Moving up to the room we got into the main part of the role play - although as her clothes started coming off I struggled to continue to play reticent and dived in.  Lots of playing with each other, including oral both ways and then she covered me up and jumped on top.  More playing followed and then late in the evening there was a nice treat of CIM.

This was something different for me and for those wanting a GFE this was for me the best of that type of Punt that I have had.  It felt like a real date - although before you wade in I did and do appreciate that it was a business transaction.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey, it's a brilliant idea to mix it up and have some fun before the main event, I wouldn't mind trying that myself :)

Offline j122

Nice review Red, really should sort myself another sesh with Phoebe at some point.

GolfNut

Nice review RK.

It's good to mix it up every now and then. Adds a bit of spice to the proceedings.

Offline Rockhead

Nice one! I see she's a tall girl - about 5' 10. Is that about right?

Reason I ask is that I'm very tall myself and meeting someone that's not half my size would be good :)

Offline RedKettle

Nice one! I see she's a tall girl - about 5' 10. Is that about right?

Reason I ask is that I'm very tall myself and meeting someone that's not half my size would be good :)

yes she is - 5 10 sounds about right