Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute~Katie (Earl's Court)  (Read 2602 times)

9 review(s) for Cute~Katie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to the newbie who reviewed her first. I went to see her partly off the back of his review. I agree with most of what he wrote. Although, I personally found Katie quite cute in her girl-next-door way. Her pics are accurate. This was actually something a bit different for me - rather than the usual GFE I go for I was attracted to this profile based on the fact she offers anal at no extra cost. I don't usually opt for that and I've only ever done it on punts once or twice - but fuck it - why not.

I paid £80 for 30 minutes which I thought was ok for what I got. A very smiley and friendly young girl who would do anything I asked. The language barrier was a bit of a problem and you have to be patient. I used a series of elaborate mimes to get my requests understood. Next time I'm bringing picture cards :)

She was submissive and seemed somewhat inexperienced but happy to learn!
I took the lead and we did DFK, OWO, RO, sex, anal and CIM. Everything I wanted (except she wouldn't swallow). It was all very relaxed with no clock watching or rushing me. Don't expect deepthroat - her sucking was very shallow actually (although a bit deeper whilst in 69). Kissing was nice but not particularly full-on. Her body is slim and petite but not very firm. She was immaculately clean. Again what made this a memorable punt for me was her friendly and anything-goes attitude.

I suspect that she might get mixed reviews due to her lack of experience and the fact that she's passive - but I liked her.

Offline The_Don

I suspect that she might get mixed reviews due to her lack of experience and the fact that she's passive

YMMV, with any W/G (as I know first hand)  :blush:

what made this a memorable punt for me was her friendly and anything-goes attitude

- but I liked her.

And you had a positive punt.   :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing via this review  :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review.  HL with a possible visit next Tuesday.

Offline snowbum

Thanks for review, just my type  ;)

Offline webpunter

The language barrier was a bit of a problem and you have to be patient. I used a series of elaborate mimes to get my requests understood. Next time I'm bringing picture cards :)
What like sucking your own cock ?  I'm well impressed  :lol:   Take a picture of a big strap-on for the next visit maybe ...

LL

What like sucking your own cock ?  I'm well impressed  :lol:   Take a picture of a big strap-on for the next visit maybe ...
If I could do that I wouldn't need to pay anyone :D
I was thinking of adding something like this to my punting kitbag :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

But would CIM / swallow be on the menu ?  :sarcastic:

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review LL

She's hot listed, I like the look of her.

BTW Great idea about the cards  :D

Offline snowbum

I was thinking of adding something like this to my punting kitbag :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Love it  :D

Offline SamLP

Good review LL, sounds like a good punt  :thumbsup:

Offline johnnygunz

Had a VERY SHIT punt with her. Plenty of things went wrong. I'll review later on today  :cry:

LL

Had a VERY SHIT punt with her. Plenty of things went wrong. I'll review later on today  :cry:
Oh dear. I did predict she would get mixed reviews. I'll look forward to reading it.