Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie hot latin  (Read 1132 times)

24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Plato2002

She spoke to me on the phone and seemed kind. We arranged a time but when I got to the hotel...no answer. As a frequent punter I am used to this but its not good. However, she is just that cute and sexy its worth trying again...maybe.

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

foxinthebox9

Don't waste your time, looks like a recurring theme, see other reviews pal.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Don't waste your time, looks like a recurring theme, see other reviews pal.

Could not of put it better to the punters reading this that are not members I would personally avoid her. Booking a session with her is like getting a table on a Friday night at the Ivy restaurant

Offline jhalford

Just upped her prices again.
Not by much though - £120 30mins £220 60mins.

Her phone must not stop ringing.
I'm sure Suni or whoever was the OP of that other crazy thread about her hadn't mentioned about her being Miss Bum Bum she would have stayed at £150 for the hour.

I may start another thread - recommendations for beautiful assed Brazilians that love anal and rimming @ £150 inclusive.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm sure Suni or whoever was the OP of that other crazy thread about her hadn't mentioned about her being Miss Bum Bum she would have stayed at £150 for the hour.

I may start another thread - recommendations for beautiful assed Brazilians that love anal and rimming @ £150 inclusive.

As for the recommendations I highly doubt you will get that now for 150 imho you will have to do a lot searching on adultwork or maybe visit a brothel and explain what you want.

foxinthebox9

Anyone who try's now is a mug imo. Likelihood u will just get stood up and be left holding your wang in the street. Prob be £250 before long if not more, she trying to ride the publicity gravy train.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Anyone who try's now is a mug imo. Likelihood u will just get stood up and be left holding your wang in the street. Prob be £250 before long if not more, she trying to ride the publicity gravy train.
+ 1  :)

Her Colombian girlfriend answers the phone  :hi: