Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Judy- Burntisland  (Read 1560 times)

2 review(s) for Japanese Judy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigger69

External Link/Members Only

Hmmm Japanese my arse.

Comms were fine, it was easy to arrange and flat easy to find.

Got to the postcode and had to keep calling for 15 minutes before she answered the phone to give me the door number. "I was at the toilet" she says.

Too much info thanks but never mind.

Upstairs and the door ia opened by this fat Chinese girl with NHS specs, nearly turned and walked but she quickly told me that the other girl was in the bedroom.

Went into the room and there is a tall Asian girl there.

Decent looking, good figure, but she wasn't Japanese and she looked fuck all like the girl in the picture.

Never mind, the little head took over and it turned into a decent session. Decent owo and a more than decent fuck.

No rush at the end but got the book a bit when she just got out a packet of baby wipes and gave her fanny a wash, rather than having a shower.

Actual punt was pretty decent but reduced to a neutral for the girl not being what or who she said she was.

ickydicky

Offline bigmike32

Its the same girls that advertised that muka girl who another thread is charging 350 ph. Bait and switch should be an automatic negative.

ickydicky

Its the same girls that advertised that muka girl who another thread is charging 350 ph. Bait and switch should be an automatic negative.

spot on

Offline Spookster

I agree, if it's not the girl you want, tell them and walk away. There are plenty honest wg's
Banned reason: Cocky little shit, most likely previously banned
Banned by:

ickydicky

and never believe it will be a jap. it wont be. never

Offline ComeAgain

Did a wee search on her email addy and came up with this. Is this the girl you saw?

Offline Bigger69

Did a wee search on her email addy and came up with this. Is this the girl you saw?

Unfortunately not mate. The girl I saw was darker skinned and had much longer hair.

ickydicky

the only japs hoors you may get would be kin london at the very top end. reserved for arab princes and rooskie billionaires.

Offline Bigger69

the only japs hoors you may get would be kin london at the very top end. reserved for arab princes and rooskie billionaires.

:cry: probably right. Totally gutting as it is a major fantasy of mine.

ickydicky

need to win the lottery to jab a jap ;)