Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty hot Nikki - Bait and switch  (Read 509 times)

1 review(s) for BustyHotJasmine (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

Just had an attempt bait and switch pulled on me.

Felt like having an extra long lunch, so I  arranged to see Nikki who is located just around the corner from Kennington and Elephant & Castle.

Directions to the house were fine. But when I got to the door I was greeted by a girl who was not the girl from the pictures.

I decided to enter and go up to the bedroom just in case this girl was simply the maid, and Nikki was waiting in the bedroom. sadly this flat chested, short haired girl was not the maid. When I mentioned that she did not look like Nikki from her pictures, she told me that Nikki was on an out call (Nikki doesn't have out call prices on aw). When I asked when Nikki would be back, I was told that she wasn't sure. I asked if there was any possible discount since she was the girl I had come to see and was told that wasn't possible.

On that note, I was off.

I'm really getting feed up with these bait and switches. This is the 2nd time in the last month (other time was with a girl just off of Old Kent Road I'll post that when I get round to it).

The other thing the baits and switches have in common is they were both Romanian, I don't want to be the guy that sounds a bit racist, as there probably are some good Romanian girls out there. But It seems the vast majority of them are there to fuck you by stealing your cash rather than fucking you and earning it.

https://www.adultwork.com/3371498 or External Link/Members Only

1 review(s) found for BustyHotJasmine linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Those Pics are tooooooooooooo good to be true  :dash: Sorry you had your time wasted   :angry:

punther

Respect for asking the bait and switch girl if she will do it at a discount

This is a policy ive recently resolved to implement

Theres no point in paying full price to fuck someone you didnt want to fuck and has also just wasted your time

:hi:

Online pumps

Those Pics are tooooooooooooo good to be true

These are my thoughts!

I liked the discount approach and tbh I'm probably going to use that if I'm ever B&S'd, but unless the girls got some sort of glimmer in her eyes and has a extremely positive attitude I wouldn't risk it.