Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Sensual-Masseuse - Cardiff  (Read 2078 times)

10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

BertieDastard

Yep, another review, she seems a popular girl!
First review so apologies if anything is missing.

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 45mins
Rate: £60

As others have mentioned, contact was best via text and good comms aside from perhaps feeling a bit short. Rates and services were agreed prior, essentially a choice between Normal massage or sensual. Of course I chose sensual.

Nicole is obviously very conscious of her neighbours as requests that you text on arrival and she opens the door, no knocking allowed. The flat is very clean and I was pointed in to a softly lit room with a bed (in place of a massage table). She seems a really lovely girl but couldn't quite get a convo going. Not sure if that's language barrier or she just can't be arsed talking to people. That said, she's very pleasant and smiley and (in my opinion) gorgeous, although i imagine she may not be to everyone's taste.

Paperwork complete, some music on on her iPad and a length of kitchen roll was put down on the bed, strategically placed so Mr Tinkles didn't touch the bed cover, seemed a bit odd but in hindsight it's good of her to consider it. I wouldn't want to be lying where someone else has been dangling.

I was given an option of lighter and harder massage and went lighter for a change. Being face down it was odd to hear her undressing and not being able to see, obvs had a cheeky look over my shoulder though and wasn't disappointed. Lovely tanned bod and pierced nips.

Massage was ok, as expected for a softer massage. The boobs occasionally rubbing on my back didn't do anything for me aside for hearing her breathing which was cute. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't give my feet a little massage but beggars can't be choosers! As it was 45mins I felt the massage went on for a bit and she was going over old ground but relaxing nonetheless.

On turning over it was straight in to the HE, plenty of oil and boob action. I was a bit frustrated to not be able to put my hands on her when she was face to face with me with a cheeky smile but we must behave and it's not on the menu! The oily HE was a crazy one for me. I don't mind admitting that I sometimes struggle to deliver the goods, I always put it down to my bdsm persuasion so it takes a lot to get me wound up and in my punting life as well as personal, I have been known to just give up. This one however, outstanding and intense "finish" but.... Dry! I could be negative about it but it was really very very good and just saved the mess. Maybe this girl is the gateway to male multiple orgasms but we will see!

Will absolutely be seeing her again  :thumbsup:

Offline Nice-dr

Did you ask if you could touch her?

BertieDastard

Nope, didn't try. May ask next time. Punting is hard work in that respect, Im not in to touching unless it's going to be wanted/appreciated but then... That's unlikely as I'm paying for her time. Still, nice to hold on to something isn't it. She would do a perfect GFE in my opinion.

Offline PMAC123

You can touch her, she seems to quite enjoy it too. Gave me a titwank and slid up and down by body while I felt her ass :) from her point of view it's just gonna make you cum quicker so she's not gonna say no...

Offline foreverhung

I'm my mind going to these, the fantasy would be she'd just slide on my cock when giving me HE and say 'I don't normally do this but I can't resist this cock' - see you later guys, I'm off
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

BertieDastard

I'm my mind going to these, the fantasy would be she'd just slide on my cock when giving me HE and say 'I don't normally do this but I can't resist this cock' - see you later guys, I'm off

Yep, that's what I'm working up to. You can't hurry love  :lol: