Author Topic: Kimberly S.  (Read 1461 times)


10 review(s) for Sassy D. (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

 External Link/Members Only


I had a rare couple of hours to myself last weekend and fancied a quick punt. I'd had a great little 30 minute sesh with Kimberly a few weeks ago and loved every minute, (1st review here   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101251.0 ) so, after a few texts its not long before I'm pulling up to the apartments in central Manchester.

Id requested Kimberly dress up for me, nothing too kinky just the typical schooly look, socks, short skirt, pony tail. She readily agreed and said she couldn't wait to see me again.

After parking up, I'm soon knocking on the door and I cant wait to get my hands on her, must admit I'm a little disappointed ' she's stood there in bra and knickers, " sorry Frank, I couldn't find my uniform , would you like a shower?", after a quick swill ,I'm back in the bedroom where she's fiddling with the phone, I hand over the money and she disappears and returns a few minutes later, starker's.

I ask her if she had any stockings " no "  she replied abruptly..."OK do you have any socks, tights, high heels ? " ....." No " she said  annoyingly .....and with that she lies on the bed as if to say  "come on just get on with it". Now I'm a bit confused by this as a few weeks earlier she was all over me, what followed was a real lack luster punt, very little eye contact, light kisses, shit blow job, sex in a few position's before I duffed up in mish. A quick clean up with not much conversation and I'm off.

Bit of a mystery this one, a few weeks ago I'd loved every minute, DFK, fingers ,plenty of eye contact, lovely BJ , she really was a great shag....fast forward a few weeks and it could be a completely different girl, No finger's, very little Kissing, shit attitude.....maybe it was her time of the month, who knows but whatever it was,I won't be troubling her again with my time or money, any time soon.


Offline Blackpool Rock

What a shame Frankc, this girl is on my HL and may still see her but it's really gutting when a little gem turns out to disappoint on the 2nd or 3rd punt.
Credit to putting up the negative as it gives the full balance as to what may await a punter, like you say she may have been on the rag or had an argument with her pimp etc but no need to take it out on the customer

Offline Blue Moon

That's odd behaviour, Frank, and it's a shame that you were let down on a repeat visit. Some of these girls could do with a bit of business training - according to a version of Pareto's Law, 80% of a company's business comes from 20% of its clients. That's probably not the case for WGs but I bet there's a significant percentage of repeat business where justified. Obviously not in this case. Thanks for the heads-up.    Bm

Offline frankc

according to a version of Pareto's Law, 80% of a company's business comes from 20% of its clients. That's probably not the case for WGs but I bet there's a significant percentage of repeat business where justified. Obviously not in this case. Thanks for the heads-up.    Bm

That's gone right over my numpty head BM...all I know is I wont be going back  :thumbsdown:

Offline frankc

What a shame Frankc, this girl is on my HL and may still see her but it's really gutting when a little gem turns out to disappoint on the 2nd or 3rd punt.
Credit to putting up the negative as it gives the full balance as to what may await a punter, like you say she may have been on the rag or had an argument with her pimp etc but no need to take it out on the customer

Yeah mate, it was really weird, it was like I was shagging her useless, man hating twin. Shame, as the first punt was great. one things for sure, I wont be going back, too hit and miss for me

Offline threechilliman

I really don't know what to make of that. I'll bet it was a real disappointment given your first innings with her.

tcm

Offline threechilliman


Online OakTree

That's gone right over my numpty head BM...all I know is I wont be going back  :thumbsdown:

You're stronger than I am.

 I'd suck her shit to point.

Fuck me, she is fit.

Offline frankc

You're stronger than I am.

 I'd suck her shit to point.

Fuck me, she is fit.


Depends on which Kimberly turns up mate, I've got a few quality regulars on the go who's service never disappoints, If I want to shag a moody cow, I can stay at home and do that... ;)

Offline lewisjones23

English not first language so automatically rules her out for me

Online OakTree


Depends on which Kimberly turns up mate, I've got a few quality regulars on the go who's service never disappoints, If I want to shag a moody cow, I can stay at home and do that... ;)

I know what you mean, looks aren't everything.....but they sure help :D

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review Frank and its a shame you've had a shitter.

Just goes to show that some lasses take booking number two for granted.

There will be no booking number one from this lad.

Fit or not, she's out.

Offline frankc

I really don't know what to make of that. I'll bet it was a real disappointment given your first innings with her.

tcm

Yeah gutted mate but, onwards and upwards

Offline frankc

Cheers for the review Frank and its a shame you've had a shitter.

Just goes to show that some lasses take booking number two for granted.

There will be no booking number one from this lad.

Fit or not, she's out.

True mate, its a shame as I could see her being one of my regular's

Offline boogz

I've seen this girl for a 30min meet a couple months ago, left AW feedback but not on here - apologies. Anyway, she's a nice girl and a decent quick punt, though I found her nowhere near as hot as her pics, and a little bit bigger. The glasses she wears are quite sexy though. Quite a sweet girl, but I've not been compelled to go back

Offline Titi

The smart girls give excellent service every time. Hence I've seen Mollyswedish a few times now and it helps that her flat is easily accessible in town.