Author Topic: XXX-Angela – Salford  (Read 2367 times)


56 review(s) for XXX-Angela (53 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Moon

£120 for 1 hour incall
External Link/Members Only

Background - This lady was brought to my attention by fellow punter bigbilly22 who ended his review of his time with her with a favorable comparison with Hot&Horny Hannah and Amy/Chloe. High praise indeed IMO and I knew I’d have to check it out out by setting up a podging session. He was correct - so thanks, Billy.

Comms – Good but occasionally a little delayed – mostly caused by me starting things off with AW emails rather than phone calls so my fault really. Sometimes our targetted ladies don’t have access to AW so responses can be a bit slow. All sorted in the end though. I was able to set up a time, clarify the services I wanted (DFK, OWO RO, Rimming, CIM), decribe the type of outfit I required (business/sexy) and set up the basis of a roleplay that I fancied. All was agreed with enthusiasm by Angela and we were on.

Location – Angela is apparently the owner/leader of Northwest Incalls and she has a place just off Eccles New Rd. She told me there are seven girls who use the place (no-one else was there during my visit) and they do 2-girl meets (£120 for 30 mins and £200 for an hour). Parking is off-road - and there’s plenty of it. It’s an apartment in a 3-storey block of flats and is nicely kitted out, with a lounge, a couple of reasonably sized bedrooms and a bathroom. All tidy and clean. Access is through an intercom and I was buzzed in, made my way to floor 3 and the door was opened by Angela who was positioned behind the door.

Appearance – Very pleasing. My first observation was the miniskirt. So short it would have caused crashes in the traffic outside. Skimpy top, thong, high-heel shoes and nothing else – all as requested. She’s an attractive milf with a good body and nice legs. I was very pleased with all I could see and couldn’t wait to get to grips.

The sesh – Angela started the roleplay as soon as I walked in (interupted only by my shower). Nothing unusual – it was based on some business we had together which Angela was determined to win from me and was quite prepared to do anything to get it. You know the sort of thing. It all started off with some ‘unnecessary’ touching and fondling between us as we set up the business deal and then I said that I had another deal in the offing – could she suggest any kind of sweetener? She could. In no time, we were into some really good and heavy DFK, followed rapidly by some really good and heavy OWO. Lots of deep throat with that gagging/spluttering that is so flattering. I was encouraged to hold her in place and fuck her face. When we were both undressed, I got her to do the head hanging over the edge of the bed thing and fucked her throat good style. We also did the same position but with her on her tummy – I like this one too because the angle into the throat gives a different sensation. I RO’d her (she came, I think – difficult to tell) and then she did the trombone thing that bigbilly mentioned – rimming me (tongue fully in) whilst wanking me between my legs. I have to say that, despite requesting this activity in pre-podge comms, anal stuff still doesn’t do anything for me (this was my second attempt). I’ll probably not bother again. This wasn’t Angela’s fault – I’m maybe just not set up to achieve any kind of satisfaction from anal stuff. (Am I supposed to have a clitoris up there? Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to what I’m missing out on.) We continued woth OWO, DT, etc and eventually I said I was ready to cum. She asked me where I’d like to cum (which was very polite, I thought) and I said her mouth. I let fly and filled her cheeks with a good, powerful and weighty load. She made sure I’d finished and then went to the bathroom to spit. She cleaned me up, we had a post orgasm chat and I went on my way.

Thoughts on the walk back to the car – I had a good time and will return. VFM – well she’s very good at what she does and I agree with the H&HH and A/C comparison. However, I think that £110 would be a better price. She’s attractive and sexy, but I think she’s 40-ish rather than 30-ish, not that that would put me off. I’d certainly be happy to re-visit and I’ll definitely go for a 2-girl sesh at some point. I can imagine that a 2-girl roleplay would be excellent.
Highly recommended.    Bm

Offline cueball

Good read that BM

Cheers, one for the list there perhaps

Offline bigbilly22

Cheers BM glad you enjoyed.

She's destined to be punting royalty. I hope the other girls in her set up offer s similar service.

22

Offline threechilliman

I may audition her this month.

tcm

Offline frankc

Nice reviewing there BM.....I've only just recently acquired a taste for a good old tromboning, she's on my list.. :thumbsup:

Offline hungrypunt

Always good to find a local that takes a pounding in the throat, shes added, shes gonna do well

billythedog

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
thanks for the review, shes on my list to see but i wasn't too sure just yet
if you want to see her face watch the video of her, she does look very sexy and naughty